IBPS PO 2022: Competitive exam is an eager wait for amongst those who wish to form their career in the Government sector. One of such examinations is IBPS PO 2022. This year IBPS PO will be conducted for providing the post of Probationary officer and management trainees in scheduled banks of India that comes under IBPS. The examination will be commenced in two phases: preliminary and Main. Candidates need to clear both stages. Those who clear both the stages will be called for an Interview. To reach the final selection round, candidates are required to clear all these stages. Candidates are required to apply for the examination before the last date. All the exam related details are mentioned below:
IBPS PO 2022 Notification:
- 22nd August 2022: The last date to apply for IBPS PO 2022 Application Form is 22nd August 2022.
- 2nd August 2022: IBPS PO 2022 Application Form has been released on 2nd August 2022.
IBPS PO 2022: Exam Details
|Name of the Exam||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection- Probationary Officers exam (IBPS PO Exam)|
|Conducted by||IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Category||Upcoming Bank Exams|
|Contact Details||1800 222 366 / 1800 103 4566|
IBPS PO 2022 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|Online Application Available||2nd August 2022|
|Application form Submit with the last fee||22nd August 2022|
|Hall Tickets for pre-exam||September|
|Hall tickets Downloading for IBPS PO Prelims||September|
|IBPS PO Examination date (Prelims)||October 2022|
|IBPS PO Prelims Result date declare||October|
|IBPS PO Mains Downloading of hall tickets||October|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam date||November 2022|
|Result date declaration for Mains||November|
|Call letters for Interview Downloading date||December|
|Date of interview||January|
IBPS PO 2022 Application Form:
The application form for IBPS PO 2022 will be easily available from the official website. It is suggested that before you fill out the application form, just go through the eligibility criteria once. It is also equally important for candidates to register themselves by providing crucial details such as Name, Gender, Mobile Number, Email Address, and also other details.
Once registration gets successfully over then you will receive an application number on the registered email address and phone number. Fill in all the details in the application carefully and check before you submit the application form. Cross-check the information you are entering in the application at least twice before final submission. Take a copy of the application form for further reference. Upload the recent size colored photo as well as signature.
Application Fee Details:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
The necessary amount that general category candidates are required to pay is Rs.175/- whereas candidates of other categories are required to pay Rs.850/-. Payment can be made via modes such as debit card/net banking/ credit card/mobile wallets/cash cards and IMPS.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Steps to Apply for IBPS PO 2022 Application Form:
- First of all, visit the IBPS official website www.ibps.in
- Then click the tab ‘APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE-PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES’ for accessing the online application form.
- Once you catch hold of an application form, register the application by entering basic but important information in the online form.
- Fill entire details carefully and it is suggested to go through all the instructions before filling out the form.
- Registration number, as well as a password, will automatically generate and be sent to the candidates through email or SMS onto registered email addresses and mobile numbers.
IBPS PO 2022 Application Form: Click here
|Bank of Baroda||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Bank of India||80||40||144||53||218||535|
|Bank of Maharashtra||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Central Bank of India||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Indian Overseas Bank||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Punjab National Bank||75||37||135||50||203||500|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||38||23||66||24||102||253|
|Union Bank of India||346||155||573||184||836||2094|
IBPS PO 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 to stay permanently or
- a person of Indian origin permanently settled in India and has migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, East African countries of the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Kenya, Uganda, Malawi, Ethiopia Zaire, and Vietnam.
- The candidate’s age should be in between 20 years and 30 years. There will be age relaxation for reserved categories such as for SC and ST, it will be 5 years, OBC and Non-Creamy Layer 03 years, PWD 10 years, Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers (including Emergency Commissioned Officers, and Short Service Commissioned Officers) who were in service for at least 5-years and resigned on the conclusion of the assigned project will be given 05 years of age relaxation, the original residents of Kashmir Division of the State of J&K from January 1980 to December 1989 05 years and candidates affected by the 1984 riots also be given 05 years of age relaxation.
- Candidate must have completed graduation or some equivalent in any of the disciplines from some recognized university.
- Candidate must have completed graduation or some equivalent exam in any of the disciplines from some recognized university by the Government of India.
- Those who are from the General category must have attained at least 60% marks and reserved category candidates must have attained 55% marks
The exam pattern details are given below for removing all the queries completely.
- The examination will be commenced via online mode and the duration will be for an hour for Pre-Exam and 3 and a half hours for Main Examination.
- The exam will appear in two languages-Hindi and English.
- The questions will be Objective Type and each incorrect answer will lead to a reduction of one-fourth of marks.
- The preliminary Examination will consist of 30 questions for English, 35 questions for Quantitative Aptitude, and 35 questions for Reasoning Ability.
- 1 mark will be added for every correct answer.
- The main Exam consisted of 35 questions in English language, Essay & Letter Writing 2 questions, Data Analysis & Interpretation 35 questions, General/Economy/Banking Awareness 40 questions, and Reasoning & Computer Aptitude 45 questions
The syllabus for Pre-Exam will consist of Quantitative aptitude, English language, and reasoning ability. The main Examination will be comprised of Reasoning and English language, Computer Aptitude, General Awareness, data interpretation and analysis, and letter and essay writing. Given below is the list of topics to be read under the topics:
- Reasoning: blood relation, puzzle, Direction sense, syllogism, sitting arrangement, analogy, classification, series, odd-one-out, etc.
- English language: Synonym, sentence rearrangement, Vocabulary, grammar, antonym, fill in the blanks, cloze test, comprehension, etc.
- Quantitative aptitude: Time, work, speed, Simplification, average, distance and time, boats and streams, data interpretation, percentage, approximation, etc.
Admit Card can be acquired from the official website. Download the call letter from the same site and attain the printout of the hall ticket for further reference. Make sure to bring the hall ticket to the exam center otherwise the candidate won’t be allowed to appear in the exam. Admit Card for the pre-exam and main exam will be separately released. Those who clear the Pre Exam will be given a call for Main Exam.
Check the exam result from the official website. The outcome of the pre-exam, main exam and interview will not be declared altogether. Those who qualify Main and Prelims will be called for Interviews.
Interview Process and Provisional Allotment:
Those who attain minimum qualifying scores will be given a chance for an interview round. This round will be commenced by several participating organizations with IBPS. Information about the interview will be provided to the shortlisted candidates through the Interview Call Letter which is easy to download from the official website.
- The interview round will be comprised of 100 marks and the minimum score should be 40 and it is 35 for OBC/ SC/ST/PWD candidates
- The interview is the final round of the selection process for the IBPS PO exam.
- This round will consist of 20% weightage in the final result.
- This round will give a clear status of the candidate’s communication skills and personality.
- The weightage of the scores for the Main exam and interview will be in the ratio of 80:20.
- Those who score more than enough on the merit in the Main and Interview rounds will be provided with a provisional allotment process. During the time of the Interview, candidates need to carry prescribed documents for verification.
Documents Needed for Verification are as Follows:
- Copy of the system-generated filled-in preview of the online application form of IBPS PO 2019
- Valid proofs of Photo Identity, Date of Birth, and Caste/Disability/ or any other Certificate you needed for reservation, if applicable.
- Qualifying Examination Certificates
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here