SBI PO 2022: SBI PO Stands for State Bank of India Probationary Officer. State Bank of India organizes annual PO exams for vacancies in various branches across the Nation. The bank starts the examination process by putting up notifications for the SBI PO 2022 Exam on its official site. Applicants are required to fill in the Application form. The selection is based on a written test and the successful candidates then have to appear for personal interviews and group discussions. Find below more information about the SBI PO exam 2022 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, etc.
SBI PO 2022 Notification:
- SBI PO 2022 Application Form has been released on 22nd September 2022 and the last date to apply is 12th October 2022.
SBI PO 2022 Recruitment Quick Overview:
|Exam Name||SBI PO (Probationary Officer) 2022|
|Exam Conducting Authority||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|Level of the Exam||All India Level|
|Number of Vacancies||1673 Post|
|Upcoming Bank Exams 2022||Click Here|
SBI PO 2022 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|Application form released date||22nd September 2022|
|Online application Submit Date||22nd September 2022|
|Last date Online application form||12th October 2022|
|Admit cards for Preliminary Examination||To be announced|
|SBI PO 2022 Exam Date (Prelims)||17th to 20th December 2022|
|Result Declaration||To be announced|
|Main Exam Admit cards Download||To be announced|
|Main Exam Examination date||To be announced|
|Result Declaration of the Main exam||To be announced|
|Admit cards for interview||To be announced|
|Final Result Declaration||To be announced|
SBI PO 2022 Application Form:
- To obtain the SBI PO 2022 Application Form a candidate has to visit the official website.
- There you should move to the career option and then visit the notification tab.
- Click on the “online apply” button.
- An online application form would appear in which you have to fill up all the details in a careful and precise manner.
- After filling out the form submit it.
- Please ensure that you upload your recent passport-size photo and signature before submitting the application form.
- The notification number and password must be noted somewhere by the candidate for future use. Then you should take the printout of the fee challan and submit the payment as required.
SBI PO 2022 Application Form: Click here
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The candidates from the general category should pay an amount of Rs.750/-. But the candidates belonging to SC, ST, and PWD are exempted from fees.
Click Here – एसबीआई पीओ के बारे में हिंदी में पढ़ें
Vacancies Category Wise:
Here candidates can check the total number of vacancies Category wise. These all vacancies for wise vacancies for SBI Probationary Officers which is for across India:
SBI PO 2022 Eligibility
Graduates from any discipline from any University/College recognized by the State/Central Government or any such equivalent examination. Additionally, the students in the final year/semester can also apply but they have to provide their final passing certificate.
The candidates from the general category between the ages of 21 years to 30 years as of 1st April 2022. As per government rules, there is a relaxation in age for candidates belonging to different backgrounds. SC & ST individuals enjoy relaxation by 5 years, OBC backward category by 3 years, PWD by 10 to 15 years, J&K by 5 years, and SSSO/ECO & Ex-Service individuals by 5 years.
Total Exam Attempts Category Wise:
|Category||NO fo Attempts|
|For General category||4 Attempt|
|OBC category||7th Attempt|
|For the General (PwD) category||7th Attempt|
|SC/ST (PwD)||No Restriction|
|OBC (PwD)||7th Attempt|
SBI PO 2022 Selection Process will depend on the entrance exam score. Candidates can find below some steps for the SBI PO 2022 Selection Process:
- SBI PO Recruitment 2022 has a Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Group Discussion & Interview
- First candidates need to qualify for the preliminary exam After that authorities will call for the Main Exam. For candidates who qualified for both SBI Preliminary & Main Exam, the next round will be Group Discussion & Interview.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the performance of candidates in the Preliminary exam. After that authorities will invite you to the Main Exam.
- After the Main Exam Performance, the authority will invite you for Group Discussion (GD)/Interview.
- Candidates need to qualify for each set of SBI PO Exams
- After completing all the sets of exams authorities will decide on selection based on candidates’ performance and Merit list.
SBI PO 2022 Exam Pattern:
Here candidates can find SBI PO 2022 Exam Pattern Details. The SBI PO selection process is divided into 3 stages. SBI PO 2022 written exam conduct online, then interview qualified aspirant gets a call for an interview round.
Phase-1: SBI PO Preliminary Exam:
SBI PO Preliminary exam will conduct through online mode and the exam duration will be 1 hour, the exam paper will be a total number of marks of 100. Find below details here we are giving the information section wise:
Phase – I: Preliminary Examination:
|Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Phase – II: Main Examination
- The main Examination will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks.
- The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after the conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
|Test Name||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||50 Min|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||50||45 Min|
|General/ Economy / Banking Awareness||50||60||45 Min|
|English Language||3||40||40 Min|
|Grand Total||155||200||03 Hours|
Phase – III:
- The 3rd Phase may comprise of Group Exercise (20 Marks) and Interview (30 Marks)
- Total Marks: 50 marks.
Best Preparation Books:
|Name of Books||Book Author Name|
|Banking Awareness for SBI/IBPS Bank||DishaPublications|
|SBI PO Solved Papers||Kiran Prakashan|
|Banking Awareness (Banking Aptitude Test)
(BANK PO/OFFICERS EXAM)
|Ramesh Publishing House|
SBI Bank Jobs 2022:
Find below the other SBI Bank Jobs:
- State Bank of India Clerk 2022
- SBI Apprentice 2022
- State Bank of India SO 2022
- SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2022
- State Bank of India CBO 2022
- SBI SCO Recruitment 2022
The SBI PO Admit Card 2022 can be downloaded 10 days before the commencement of the examination which shall be available on the official website of SBI. While registering for the SBI PO examination you should get your login ID and Password. You should download your Admit Card before each examination as you would not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall. The following list will be required for the download SBI PO 2022 Admit Card:
- Registration No/Roll No
- Date of Birth/ Password
The SBI PO Call Letter/ Admit Card Issued in 3 Phases:
- Online Preliminary Examination
- Online Mains Examination
- Group Exercise and Interview
The candidates who qualify for the preliminary examination are called for the main examination. And the candidates who qualify for the main are called for Group Discussion rounds. The final results are declared after the performance of candidates in the interview and group discussion. The candidates can check their SBI PO Result Online.
SBI PO 2022 Cut-Off:
Here we provide the SBI PO 2022 Cut OFF list for the basis previous year, you can check it below. SBI will release the Cut OFF list with the result of the SBI Bank PO.
Cut Off for SBI PO Prelims Exam (Previous Year)
|Cut Off Marks (for GEN)||10.25||8.75||6.50|
|Cut Off Marks (for OBC/
Overall Cut Off for SBI PO Prelims Exam Last Year
SBI PO 2022 Main Exam Cut Off (Expected)
|Sections||Marks||Cut Off Marks|
|Reasoning & Computer
about Economy/ Banking
Banking Relead Post:
- Banking Courses After Graduation
- List of Banking Courses and Exams After 12th
- Courses After 12th for Commerce Stream Student
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here