Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2023: Applications for Karnataka B.Ed CET 2023 application have been released with the purpose to choose candidates for the B.Ed entrance examination for the year 2023. This examination conducts every year for selecting reliable and valid candidates for the responsible post of teacher. Those who are willing to move in the career of the teacher can seek the application and proceed ahead.
Karnataka B.Ed 2023 Exam Date:
|Application form submission date start||October|
|Application Form last date submission||November|
|Fee Submit last date||November|
|Date of examination||uploaded soon|
|Result Date Announced||uploaded soon|
Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2023 Application Form:
- Move onto the official website – www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Once this site is opened, collect an application form
- Tap onto connection
- Fill the required information like personal details and other info.
- After this, transfer the mark as well as photographs.
- Get done with the payment of the application form.
- After all this is done, Tap the submit button.
- Ensure for seeking the print out of the application form for further help.
Karnataka B.Ed 2023 Reservation:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
- SC category candidates have the reservation of 15%
- Category 1 has 4%
- Category 2A has15%
- Category 2B has 4%
- Category 3A has 4%
- Category 3B has 5%
Karnataka B.Ed Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- Those who are applying for Karnataka B.Ed 2023 Examination must read the eligibility criteria mentioned below prior to applying:
- Candidate must have done graduation with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks from some recognized university or institute
- There is no precise age limit fixed for the examination.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- Question paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions
- Each question is consisted of 1 mark.
- Candidates need to complete their papers for a duration of 120 minutes.
- MCQs in the question paper will appear from five different subjects which are as follows:
- General Knowledge with 30 MCQ
- General English with 30 MCQ
- Numerical Ability with 30 MCQ
- Computer Awareness with 30 MCQ
- Teaching aptitude and attitude with 30 MCQ
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
To seek the admit card for entering the venue to appear in Karnataka B.Ed 2023, candidates must have Admit Card with them. Go to the Main Office and collect the admit card from them. Hall ticket/admit card will be released ten days prior to the day of examination. Use the date of birth and application number for seeking to admit card from an official site.
Exam outcome needs to be acquired from the official website by entering application number, roll number and other related details.
Once you clear the written examination of Karnataka B.Ed 2023, you need to move for counseling. For seeking the process of counseling, candidates must have the mentioned below details:
- Date of birth certificate
- Marksheet of class X and XII.
- Other certificates required
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here