|Exam Dates||Application Form||Eligibility Criteria||Syllabus||Admit Card|
Rajasthan PTET 2023: Are you the one waiting for the most to apply for PTET Examination? Candidates who are eager to take admission to the teacher training institutes need to clear the most known Rajasthan PTET 2023 examination which is soon going to commence for the year 2023. After passing the test, candidates can get the training by taking admission to the college that exam authorities give within the state of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Notification:
- Rajasthan PTET 2023 Application Form has been released on 15th March 2023 and the last date to apply is 15th April 2023.
Rajasthan PTET 2023: Highlights
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Pre-Teacher Education Test (Rajasthan PTET) 2023|
|Conducting Body||Dungar College, Bikaner|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
|Category of Exam||Bachelor’s level Entrance Examination, TET|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
Find below the Rajasthan PTET Exam Dates for BA, B.Ed, and B.Sc Courses. Candidates also can check the Registration Date, End to submit the application form, etc:
|Events||Exam Dates For B.Ed 2 year Course||Exam Dates for B.A.B.Ed/B.Sc.B.Ed 4 year Course|
|Date of Notification start||15th March 2023||15th March 2023|
|Date of Registration form start||15th March 2023||15th March 2023|
|Close to submitting the Online Application Form||15th April 2023||15th April 2023|
|Admit card Issuing Date||April 2023||April 2023|
|Rajasthan PTET 2023 Exam Date||21st May 2023||21st May 2023|
|Result Announced date||—-||—-|
PTET or Pre Teacher Education Test commenced every year via Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer. Via this examination, it is aimed at selecting those candidates who are liable to get training for teaching. One can collect all the details about the examination from the main website anytime. This will help in getting updated with the exam-related info.
Rajasthan B.Ed. 2023 Application Process:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
Follow the below mentioned process for the application procedure:
- Those who are looking forward to applying for the examination, need to log in to the site.
- Register the details like email ID as well as the contact number.
- Candidates will be provided with the credential details and through such details, one can access the application form.
- Ensure to fill the application details correctly.
- Make sure for using the signature as well as scanned photos while filling the application form.
- There will be an availability of the payment details that need to be submitted along with the application form.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
PTET 2023 Application Fee:
Those who are applying for the PTET examination, need to make a payment of Rs 500/- as the charges for an application fee.
Age Limit: Those who are applying for the PTET examination need not to more than 21 years of age. However, there is age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
Those who are looking for taking admission to the PTET Examination need to read the below mention eligibility criteria:
- The person needs to be a citizen of India.
- Those who are appearing in the final year examination can also appear in the examination.
Eligibility for PTET:
- Candidates who have passed, with at least 50% Marks of any other Recognized University are eligible to apply for Bachelor’s Degree Course.
- For Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree Course, candidates for SC, ST, OBC, Special Backward as well as Physically Handicapped and widow or Divorcee woman with at least 45% Marks are eligible.
Eligibility for Pre B.A B.Ed/ B.Sc. B.Ed:
- Candidates who had passed Senior Secondary/ 10 + 2 with at least 50% Marks from any Board/ Institution in General Category will be eligible to apply Pre BA.B.Ed/B.Sc.B.Ed.
- And Senior Secondary/ 10 + 2 with at least 45% Marks for SC, ST, OBC, Special Backward as well as Physically Handicapped and widow or Divorcee woman candidates are eligible to apply.
- The mode of the Exam will be offline (Pen and paper).
- The Exam contains objective types of questions(MCQ).
- A total of 200 questions will be given for 600 marks.
- There will be 4 sections in the exam.
- Each section will be asked 50 questions.
- The Exam duration will be 3 hours.
- For every correct answer, 3 marks will be given.
- There will be no negative marking.
This is a competitive exam so there is no specification for the syllabus for this exam. Candidates can prepare for the exam on the following topics:
Section A Mental Ability:
- Judgment & Decision Making
- Creative Thinking
- Drawing inferences etc.
Section B Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test:
- Social Maturity
- Professional Commitment
- interpersonal Relations
- Awareness etc.
Section C General awareness:
- Current affairs (national & International)
- Indian History & Culture
- India and its natural resources
- Great Indian personalities (Past and Present)
- Environmental awareness
- Knowledge about Rajasthan etc.
Section D Language Proficiency (English or Hindi):
- Functional Grammar
- Sentence structures
Rajasthan PTET has been announced in September 2023. One can download the admit card from the PTET official website. Take a printout of the hall ticket for future reference as you need to carry it along with you at the examination center.
Steps to download Rajasthan PTET 2023, Admit Card:
- Visit the Official Website i.e, http://www.ptetdcb2023.com
- On the home page click on ‘B.SC 2nd year Course’
- Then a new window will open, then click on ‘ Download Admit card’
- Then enter the login details.
- Download & print out the Admit Card.
Those who are looking to check the Results of the Rajasthan PTET 2023 examination can go to the main website. You only need to enter your roll number and check out the results with ease. you can also follow some steps and download the result sheet.
- Just go to the Rajasthan PTET Official Website i.e, http://www.ptetdcb2023.org/
- On the Homepage click ‘B.ed 2 year Course’
- A new page will open then, click on ‘PTET 2023 Result’
- There you will see the field Like entering roll number and date of birth.
- Then click on ‘Proceed’
- After that, you can find the result.
Counseling Process Details:
The candidates who are shortlisted for PTET will be the move for the counseling procedure. During that point time, one needs to have documents such as:
- All Relevant Certificates
- Passport Size photos
- Rank Card
- Admit card Xerox
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here