|Exam Dates||Application Form||Eligibility Criteria||Admit Card||Result|
MAH B.Ed CET 2023: Brief of the Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2023 Examination: The most reputed and well-known MAH BEd CET examination conducts every year via The Directorate of Higher Education, State & Government of Maharashtra for commencing B.Ed course. After completion of the course, promising teachers will use their skills and abilities in distributing education amongst the students. It is assured that selected candidates will be given the best provisions and ace quality studies so that they can become the best teachers for the coming generation
- Name of the Examination: Maharashtra Bachelor of Education Common Entrance Test
- Exam Commonly Known: MH B.Ed. CET
- Conducted by: State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) Government of Maharashtra
- Category of Exam: UG Entrance Exam
- Level of Exam: State Level
- Mode of Application: Online mode
- Mode of Exam: Online Mode
- Official Website: cetcell.mahacet.org
MAH B.Ed CET 2023 Notification:
- MAH B.Ed CET 2023 notification will release in March 2023.
|Online Application Form Date:||March 2023|
|Application Form Submission Last Date:||June 2023|
|Last day of Payment||March 2023|
|Closure for editing application details||May 2023|
|Last date for printing your application||June 2023|
|Admit Card Download:||July 2023|
|Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2023 Exam Date:||July 2023|
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
Do the following steps will help you to fill them during the application form of the B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 Maharashtra. Find here Eligibility Criteria:
- If you are applying for the Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2023 Examination then ensure that you are a citizen of India.
- Those who have completed 21 years of age can apply for Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2023 Examination.
- Besides, citizenship ensures so many factors as well. The candidates who are applying must have done with the completion of the graduation for 3 years in Science, Humanities, or B.SC Social Sciences via recognized university.
- If candidates belonging to the OBC category, applying for the examination then he/she must have attained a minimum of 50% marks and those who belong to Reserved Category must have attained 45% marks.
- Those who do not belong to Maharashtra can also apply for the examination if they have attained at least 50% marks.
- Those who have appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2023 Examination.
- First of all visit the official site www.bed.mhpravesh.in.
- Then register the basic details such as email address as well as mobile number.
- After this, the candidate will be given the login credentials so that they can access the application form.
- Fill up the application form with complete as well as correct details and make payment of the application fee.
- After this, ensure to pay for the application fee via modes such as debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- One can also make payments via challan from the State bank of India.
- As soon as, everything gets uploaded such as photographs as well as signatures then press the Submit button.
- Take out the printout of the form for future use.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
While applying for Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2023 Examination, one needs to pay the amount of Rs 800 (Outside, General, or OBC category) and Rs 400 for the reserved category.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Get the below details about the MAH B.Ed CET Exam Pattern:
- The exam will be conducted by online mode.
- The paper will consist of 3 sections i.e, Mental Ability, General Knowledge, and Teacher Aptitude.
- The duration of the exam will be 1 hour 30 minutes.
- There will be no negative marking.
Distribution of Subject & Marks:
|Subjects||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|General knowledge||30||1 hour 30 min|
|Teacher Aptitude||40||1 hour 30 min|
|Mental Ability||40||1 hour 30 min|
English Language Content Test:
|Verbal Idioms & Proverbs||05||05|
|Figures of speech||02||02|
MAH B.Ed CET Syllabus:
The syllabus for MAH B.Ed Cet 2023 is given below:
- General Hindi: Civics, Political Science, Literature, Past Events, Current Affairs, and Science & Technology, History, Geography, and education.
- Teacher Aptitude: Leadership qualities, Keenness to update existing knowledge, Awareness about changes in society and education, Communication, and professional commitment.
- Mental Ability: Analogies, Series, Coding-Decoding, Relationships, Syllogism, Classification, Problems on dice.
To avail, the MAH B.Ed 2023 Admit Card or hall ticket, ensure for visiting the main official site. One needs to log in to the credentials provided at the time of registration for collecting the admit card.
To access the MAH B.Ed CET 2023 Results, make use of the official website and get the results. Usually, the outcome of the examination is released in August. Thus, candidates are required to use the roll number to check the results of the examination.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here