Are you preparing for the NEET examination? Are you eager to collect the NEET Exam Date? You must be an eligible candidate for the NEET Exam Date which is commenced every year from the known CBSE board. This is the known medical entrance test in India which gives the opportunity to the applicants to be part of the reputed courses such as MBBS and BDS. Once the candidate successfully passed the test will be given admission to the top medical colleges of India.
- The last date to apply for NEET 2021 Application Form is 10th August 2021.
NEET Exam Date:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The NEET Exam Date is given below:
|Notification Released||13th July 2021|
|Start Online Application Form Date:||13th July 2021|
|Last date to Submit Application Form:||10th August 2021|
|Application form correction window open||11th to 14th August 2021|
|NEET 2021 Admit Card:||To be announced|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12th September 2021|
|OMR Sheet Display Date:||To be announced|
|Answer Key Display Date:||To be announced|
|NEET Result Date:||To be announced|
|Counselling first Round Date:||To be announced|
|Counselling Second Round:||To be announced|
NEET Application Form:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
The NEET Application Form has been Released on 2nd December. Candidates can apply for NEET (UG) “Online” only through the website www.nta.ac.in/ ntaneet.nic.in. Candidates must fill correct mobile numbers, email ID in Online Application form. The NTA will communicate by SMS and/or e-mail on the given mobile number and email ID respectively only. The NTA will not be responsible for non-receipt of latest information due to incorrect mobile number, e-mail ID and correspondence address filled in the Online Application Form.
- Printouts of the Confirmation Page of Online Application.
- Proof of fee paid (i.e. Bank transaction details supported by confirmation page).
- At least 4-6 copies of identical passport size and 4-6 postcard size Photographs that were scanned and uploaded on the Online Application.
- Copy of the system generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from U.T of J&K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota.
- The fee can be submitted through Online Mode i.e. Debit/ Credit card and Net-banking/UPI using State Bank of India/Syndicate Bank/ICICI Bank/HDFC Bank/Paytm service provider.
- Candidate of the General Category will pay Rs.1500/-
- Candidates of the General-EWS/ OBC-NCL will pay Rs. 1400/- and candidates of SC/ST/PWD/Transgender category will pay Rs.800/-
- Candidates will have to also pay additional charges & GST.
Click here: NEET Eligibility Criteria