Are you preparing for the NEET examination? Are you eager to collect the NEET Exam Date? You must be an eligible candidate for the NEET Exam Date which is commenced every year by the known NTA. This is the known medical entrance test in India which gives the opportunity to the applicants to be part of reputed courses such as MBBS and BDS. Once the candidate successfully passed the test will be given admission to the top medical colleges in India.
NEET Exam Date:
The NEET Exam Date is given below:
|Start Online Application Form Date:||To be announced|
|Last date to Submit the Application Form:||To be announced|
|Application form correction window open||To be announced|
|NEET Admit Card:||To be announced|
|NEET Exam Date||7th May 2023|
|OMR Sheet Display Date:||To be announced|
|Answer Key Display Date:||To be announced|
|NEET Result Date:||To be announced|
|Counselling first Round Date:||To be announced|
|Counselling Second Round:||To be announced|
NEET Application Form:
The NEET Application Form will be released in February. Candidates can apply for NEET (UG) “Online” only through the website www.nta.ac.in/ ntaneet.nic.in. Candidates must fill in the correct mobile numbers, and email ID in the Online Application form. The NTA will communicate by SMS and/or e-mail on the given mobile number and email ID respectively only. The NTA will not be responsible for non-receipt of the latest information due to incorrect mobile number, e-mail ID, and correspondence address filled in the Online Application Form.
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
- Printouts of the Confirmation Page of Online Application.
- Proof of fee paid (i.e. Bank transaction details supported by confirmation page).
- At least 4-6 copies of identical passport size and 4-6 postcard size Photographs that were scanned and uploaded on the Online Application.
- Copy of the system generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from U.T of J&K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota.
Steps to Apply for NEET:
- Visit the official website of NEET.
- On the homepage click on the ‘New registration’ tab.
- Fill in the Personal details in the application form i.e. date of birth, category, mobile number, etc.
- Then log in using login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill in the details carefully including academic details, personal, and other.
- After that upload the required documents i.e. photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and 10th mark sheet, etc.
- Make a payment of the fee through online mode.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Recheck and verify all the details.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future references.
Click here: NEET Eligibility Criteria
- The fee can be submitted through Online Mode i.e. Debit/ Credit card and Net-banking/UPI using State Bank of India/Syndicate Bank/ICICI Bank/HDFC Bank/Paytm service provider.
- Candidate of the General Category will pay Rs.1500/-
- Candidates of the General-EWS/ OBC-NCL will pay Rs.1400/- and candidates of SC/ST/PWD/Transgender category will pay Rs.800/-
- Candidates will have to also pay additional charges & GST.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here
1 thought on “NEET Exam Date, Application Form, Notification”
If a student want to write neet 2020 and he/she has been studying 1st sem B tech in some x course in 2019. will he/she is eligible to write neet exam in 2020??