SBI CBO 2023: State Bank of India released a notification for Circle Based Officer. On the basis of regular Time interval SBI releases notification for the recruitment of 3850 (Previous Year this year vacancies not declared) vacancies for the Circle Based Officer post in different offices of SBI across India. The application form will be released in July month. Candidates will suggest going through the official notification for the latest information via the official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in.
Online Registration of candidates starts from July last week and that ends in the month of November after that exam will hold in the same month. Qualified candidates will call for the interview process then the result will be announced. Also check out the whole article for more information about important dates, examination patterns, Syllabus, results, etc.
SBI CBO 2023 Application Form:
The online application form filling process begins in July month. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form through an online portal.
Following steps have to follow to fill application form:-
- Go to the official page of SBI there Application form link will be provided
- There is a Recruitment section in which candidates have to click under recruitment of Circle Based Officer
- In the Registration, section click for new Registration
- Now candidates able to fill all required details like Personal Information, Qualification, Signature and Photograph
- Candidates will have to upload their recent Passport size photograph, Scanned signature, ID Proof, Date of Birth Proof
- Fill all details about your education qualification, experience certificate details, experience and assignment certificate in one PDF File.
- Upload scanned Educational degrees/Certificates/mark sheets in one PDF file.
- Professional Certificates like MBA, CA, CFA, ICWA/JAIIB/CAIIB (in any have).
- Salary Slip Form-16 in PDF file
- Preview your application details
- Pay fees and final submit your credentials.
Candidates are able to pay examination fees via online mode. It can be pay through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- For the General/OBC category candidates will have to pay Rs. 750/-
- There is no fee have to pay for SC/ST/PWD Category candidates
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
SBI CBO 2023 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|Notification released for SBI Circle Based Officer||July 2023|
|Start to submit the Online registration||July 2023|
|End to submit the registration||November 2023|
|Editing the Application||November 2023|
|Printing Application||November 2023|
|SBI CBO Call Letter||November 2023|
|SBI CBO 2023 Exam Date||November 2023|
|SBI CBO Interview||To be Updated Soon|
|SBI Circle Based Officer Result||_______|
SBI CBO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have to fulfill required eligibility criteria made by conducting authority. Fresh Graduate candidates can not able to apply for this exam. Bank Recruit only experienced candidates. The following parameters of eligibility are derived by Bank are as follows:
- Education Qualification- Candidates must have a graduation degree with a minimum 50% of marks from any recognize university.
- 10+2 certificates in any stream from recognize board
- There is an Age limit that not above 30 years as of 01.08.2023 and also there is age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 5 years
- For OBC(Noncreamy layer) candidates 3 years of age relaxation
- For General(PWD) Category candidates 10years of age relaxation
- For OBC/OBC(PWD) candidates 13 years of age relaxation
- For SC/ST(PWD) candidates 15 years of age relaxation
- For Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers/ Short Service Commissioned officers who have been rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment candidates 5 years of age relaxation.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
The examination is online mode Computer Based Test. There are two sections, Section A consisting of objective type and section B is Descriptive type. Total Time duration will be 2 hours and 30minutes.In section A there will be a negative of 1/4th of marks at every incorrect answer.
Section A consists of 100 questions with the following subjects:
- General Knowledge/Economy/Banking/Legal issues/KYCAML/Preventive Vigilance-Total questions 30 and max marks will be 60
- Data Analysis and Interpretation-Total questions 20 and max marks 40
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude-Total questions 30 and max marks 60
- English Language-Total Questions 20 and max marks 40
Section B is Descriptive Test-
- Letter Writing- 25 marks
- Essay(250 words on bank-related topics)-25 marks
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Following Topics will be covered-
General Awareness: Current affairs, Banking Awareness, Awards and honors sports, Finance, Important dates, UNO, Books and Authors, Indian Constitution, RBI functions, Agriculture, International-Economy, Marketing, Finance, Currencies, Important places, Countries, History Banking, Fiscal-Monetary Policies
Data Analysis & Interpretation: Bar Graph, Pie Chart, Data Sufficiency, Radar/Web, Missing Data Interpretation, Simple and Compound Interest, Tabular form, Corselet Form, Menstruation, Profit and loss, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Probability, Time and Distance, Number Series, Work, Time and Energy, Relations, Quadratic Equation Simplification/Approximation.
Reasoning Ability: Data Sufficiency, Blood Relations, Alphanumeric Series, Input-Output, Puzzles, Syllogism, Verbal Reasoning, Inequalities, Distance and Direction, Order and Ranking, Seating Arrangements
Computer Knowledge: Introduction to computer science, Microsoft Access, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft OneNote, Boolean Algebra, Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing, The internet, Data Structure, Workplace Productivity Tools, Database Management System, PC Software and Office Automation, Computer Networks
English Language: Fill in the Blanks, Reading Comprehension, Spotting Errors, Close Test, Sentence Correction, Sentence Improvement, Para Jumbles, and Para/Sentences Completion.
SBI CBO Recruitment Admit Card:
Those Candidates who filled the application form successfully can download the SBI CBO Recruitment 2023 Admit Card released on the official portal. An individual needs to click on the download link and enters the registration number and password to login then download it.
Once the process of examination has been done then on the basis of qualified marks candidates call for mains examination and then interview and selection starts. In last the Result of selected candidates for joining has been displayed on the official portal and it can be checked or downloaded through login details.
After the examination, shortlisting process begins. On the basis of the Total number scored in the examination qualified candidates get shortlisted and they call for the interview.
The Bank is yet to announce the shortlisting parameters, candidates can check there shortlisting status on the website. The final selection will be based on the accumulated marks scored in an interview.
After the whole process merit list will be prepared on the basis of state-wise vacancies and category.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here