SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2023: The notification will be released for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager), General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Research Stream, Official Language Stream, etc. SEBI (The Securities and Exchange Board of India) commences a national exam every year for various posts, including Grade A Assistant Manager, on the official website of SEBI, i.e., https://www.sebi.gov.in/.
SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 Notification:
- The Application Form has been released for SEBI Grade A Post on 22nd June 2023.
SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2023-Highlights:
Free Online Tuition for Class 6th Maths:
- Subscribe for Notification – Click Here
|Exam Name||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – Legal Stream|
|No.of Posts||25 Posts|
|Job Location||Any location in India where SEBI has its Offices|
SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 Exam Dates:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|Application Form Release Date||22nd June 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||9th July 2023|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Phase I On-Line Examination||5th August 2023|
|Phase II On-Line Examination||9th September 2023|
|Interview||To be announced|
SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 Application Form:
The Application form to apply for SEBI Grade A recruitment 2023 will be released in online mode on the official website of SEBI. The eligible applicants can fill out the form and submit it. Here is the complete procedure:
- Go to SEBI’s official website, i.e., www.sebi.gov.in.
- Search and open the link “Careers” available on the Home tab.
- Now, open the link to the recruitment notification named “SEBI RECRUITMENT EXERCISE: RECRUITMENT OF OFFICER GRADE A (ASSISTANT MANAGER)”.
- Click on the “Apply Online” option.
- After selecting the above-given option, a new window will open, and there you will select “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION.”
- Now, enter the personal details, such as Name, Contact details, and email ID.
- After this, click on the Submit button.
- After completing the registration process, a new provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated and sent to your registered mobile number and Email ID.
- Check the details filled in the application form and then click the Submit button.
- Make sure to validate the details and Save the application form by clicking the “VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS” and “SAVE & NEXT” buttons.
- Upload the recent passport-size photo, Signature, Left Thumb Impression, and Handwritten declaration in the format prescribed.
- Now pay the application fee.
- Once it is paid, click the “Submit” button.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
Pay the application fee for the SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 application form via any of the payment methods such as Credit card, Debit Card (Rupay, Visa, Master Card, Maestro), internet banking, IMPS, cash cards, or mobile wallets. Here is the application fee:
- Unreserved candidates: INR 1000/-+ intimation charges
- OBC/EWS: INR 1000/-+ intimation charges
- SC and ST: INR 100/- + intimation charges
- PwBD: INR 100/- + intimation charges
SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 Application Form: Click here
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
GK eBook for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
It is a must to check the eligibility criteria before applying. Here are the details:
- General: The candidate must possess a Master’s degree in any discipline, a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or law, or be a Chartered Accountant, Chartered Financial Analyst, or Company Secretary Cost and Work Accountant.
- Information Technology: The applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electronics, Electrical, Electronics, And Communication, Information Technology, or Computer Science). OR, a post-graduation degree in computer Application. OR, a bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a postgraduate qualification in Computers or Information Technology.
- Legal: The applicant must possess a bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognised university or institute.
- Engineering (Civil): A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised university or institute
- Research: It is mandatory to possess a Master’s Degree in Commerce, Economics, Statistics, Econometrics, or Business Administration (Finance) from a recognised university or institute.
- Electrical Engineering: The applicant must have a bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognised University or Institute.
- Official Language: The candidate must possess a Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at the Bachelor’s Degree level. OR, a Master’s Degree in English, Sanskrit, Commerce, or Economics with Hindi as a subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognised University or Institute
The candidate’s age should not be more than 30 years (General category) and other categories will be given age relaxation. Check the details below:
- Non-Creamy layer (OBC-NCL) – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- Domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1981- 5 years
- Ex-Service-men/Disabled Ex-Service-men – 5 years
- The person with disabilities (General) – 10 years
- The person with disabilities (OBC) – 13 years
- The person with disabilities (SC /ST) – 15 years
SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern:
The SEBI examination consisted of three stages: Phase-I, II, and III. The exam pattern of all three stages is as follows:
- Phase I (online screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each)
- Phase II (online examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and
- Phase III (Interview)
|Paper||Streams/Subjects||Maximum Marks||Duration||Cut off|
|Paper 1||All Streams:-Multiple choice questions on the subjects viz. General Awareness (including questions related to the Financial Sector of easy to moderate difficulty level), English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Test of Reasoning.||100||60 minutes||30%|
|Paper 2||General Stream:-Multiple choice questions on subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act, and Economics.||100||40 minutes||40%|
|Legal, Information Technology, Engineering Stream (Civil & Electrical), Official Language stream: Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ-s) on Specialized subject-related to stream||100||40 minutes||40%|
|Research Stream:-Multiple choice Questions(MCQ-s) on subjects Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance, and Commerce|
|Paper||Streams/Subjects||Maximum Marks||Duration||Cut off||Weightage|
|Paper 1||All streams:-English (Descriptive Test) to test the drafting skills||100||60 minutes||30%||1/3rd|
|Paper 2||General Stream:-Multiple choice questions on subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act, and Economics.||100||40 minutes||40%||2/3rd|
|Legal, Engineering Stream (Civil & Electrical) and Official Language stream: Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ-s) on Specialized subject-related to stream||100||40 minutes||40%||2/3rd|
|Research Stream:-Multiple choice questions on subjects Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance, and Commerce|
|Aggregate Cut off||40%|
Syllabus of Phase I: Paper I covers the following topics:
- English Language: Error Spotting, Synonyms, Reading Comprehension, Sentence Rearrangement, Passages, Idioms & Phrases, etc.
- Reasoning: Order and Ranking, Direction Sense, Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series, Syllogisms, Puzzles, Seating Arrangements, Coding-Decoding, Machine Input-Output, Inequalities, Blood Relations, Data Sufficiency, Number System and Conversions, Logical Reasoning.
- General Awareness: Current Affairs – National & International, Awards and Honours, Budget, International & National Organizations, Countries & Capitals, Books and Authors, Important Days, Sports, Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Number Series, HCF, LCM, SI & CI, Inequalities, Mensuration, Profit and Loss, Approximation and Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Problem on Ages, Speed Distance and Time, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Permutation and Combination, Work and Time, Probability, Average.
- Syllabus of Phase I: Paper II consisted of the topics as per the stream chosen.
- Syllabus of Phase II: Paper-I is common for all the streams. It is a descriptive type of paper. The exam aims to check the drafting skill in the English language of the candidate. Its syllabus consisted of topics such as basic grammar and comprehension skills.
- Syllabus of Phase II: Paper II syllabus is steam specific.
Those who clear the Phase I Pre-Exam and Phase II Mains exams will be shortlisted for the interview round. Candidates can select the desired language for the interview either in Hindi/English. The total weightage of marks in Phase II is 85%, while the weightage of the interview is 15%. Thus, the final selection will be done based on marks obtained in Phase II and the interview round.
The admit card will be released online mode on the official website. Here are the steps to download the admit card:
- First, go to the official website of SEBI.
- Now, click on the link to the admit card available on the home page.
- After this, enter the Registration/Application Number and Date of Birth or Password.
- Once you enter these details, the admit card will flash on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a print for further reference.
The result of all three phases will be released in the online mode of the official website. The steps to check the result are as follows:
- Visit the official website of SEBI.
- Now, Find and click on the result link
- The list of the shortlisted candidates will appear on the screen.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here