Shivaji University B.Ed admission 2023: Being reached out in three regions is Kolhapur, Sangli, and Satara, Shivaji University offers an excess of courses at undergrad, postgraduate, and doctoral levels. With more than 250 schools in accord and known establishments, the college assumes a significant job in supporting higher education at a provincial level. There are isolated necessities of organizations intended for understudies pursuing postgraduate and doctoral programmes. Affirmation in B.Ed course can only be on the idea of the imprints got by the candidates within the entrance exam
Shivaji University B.Ed admission 2023 Application Form:
The Application Form intended for confirmation in the B.Ed program offered by Shivaji College will exclusively be finished through online mode.
- To fill the applying structure, contestants should visit the official site of the College and register for the passageway test.
- Prior to filling the structure, applicants have a commitment to keep their reports, photos and mark sheet
- The applying structure contains the chief purposes of the competitors to be a specific name, sexual orientation, religion, class, instructional details, address, etc.
- Candidates should fill the primary realities inside the applying structure seriously as once the Application Structure is introduced, no revision holes are conveyed to the participants to alter/cause changes in their particulars
- The form should be submitted at the very latest the due date related to the applying expense set by the College.
Open class entrants should pay Rs. 100/ – towards the appliance fee focused on the test. Applicants from aloof class ought to pay Rs. 75/ – . The fee will be compensated through MasterCard, charge card, and web banking.
Shivaji University B.Ed 2023 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now
|Application form Available
|End to apply the Application Form
|Shivaji University B.Ed 2023 Exam Date
|Merit list declaration
|Start the admission interview
|Waiting for the interview
|Admission will close
Contenders should fulfill the privilege criteria arranged down by the power genius Shivaji University B.Ed affirmation 2023
- Nationality: Indian Nationals will be thought-about qualified for the affirmation.
- Qualifying assessment: Contenders ought to have passed HSC/Class twelfth or its relating from a natural board/university. They should have considered English and the other second language (school subject) and with any four no mandatory subjects Arts.
- Marks required: Contenders ought to have scored a minimum of 49.5% combination marks (44.5% imprints for backward class candidates) within the qualifying examination.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now
The test pattern for B.Ed entrance exam at Shivaji University is given beneath
- Duration: two hours
- Kind of inquiries: Objective sort (MCQ based)
- The exam will be a total of 100 marks and a total of 100 problems will be there in the exam
- Checking scheme: one mark is given for the right one.
- No negative marking is included
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Shivaji University B.Ed Syllabus:
The syllabus will be made available for the students by 4 weeks before the exam. Students can check the Official website for the syllabus updates. Some general topics that will be asked in the test are Mental ability, teaching aptitude, general awareness, logical reasoning etc. Students must prepare the syllabus provided by the university in order to score good marks in the examination. A great part of the syllabus will comprise topics from the previous studies.
- Applicants can download the admit card of the Shivaji University B.Ed selection test from the official site of the University.
- They should keep a printout duplicate of the lobby ticket and protect it for future references.
- Candidates must convey the admit card and substantial ID evidence to the test corridor or probably they won’t be allowed to take the test.
- The admit card ought to be completely checked and any disparity in the equivalent must be imparted to the specialists right away.
Details about the results are given below:
- The results of the passage test would be announced within the first seven days of September 2023
- Contenders got the opportunity to visit the official site of the University for example http://www.unishivaji.ac.in/to see their outcome.
- The authority can disperse a legitimacy rundown of the contenders which is grounded on the scripts got by them inside the placement test.
- All the picked contestants will be requested a meeting strategy.
- In the wake of managing the interview round, contenders are going to give a seat within the B.Ed program
The basic way for downloading the appropriate response key is said underneath:
- Experience the authority website.
- Tick on that interface. Taking into account that you click the connection, test paper (test paper code), question paper and answer keys for all the papers will be displayed on the screen.
- You simply need to download the appropriate response key and get it
- Next, you can figure your scores with the official answer key.
The university secretary cut off by considering numerous factors. some of which are listed below:
- Number of students who gave the exam
- Number of students qualifying the particular exam
- Number of students from reserved category appearing in the exam
- Total number of seats available in the university
- Toughness level of questions asked in the exam
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here