|Exam Dates||Application Form||Eligibility||Exam Pattern||Syllabus|
UPSC CMS 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the Combined Medical Service (CMS) Exam. UPSC established in 1926. The chairman of this esteemed name of India is Deepak Gupta. All the examinations that are commenced by UPSC are Medical Services, Defence Services, Technical, Non-Technical, Civil Services Examinations, Navy, etc. The Selection of the candidates for vacancies like Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways, Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services, etc will be done on the basis of the CMS exam conducted by the UPSC. In this article candidates can check the exam related details such as UPSC CMS 2021-22 Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Result, Admit Card, etc:
|UPSC Previous Years Solved Papers (Hindi) – Buy Now|
|Civil Service General Studies 20 Years Solved Papers – Buy Now|
|GK Book for UPSC & PCS Exam (English Medium) – Buy Now|
UPSC CMS 2021 Notification:
- 4th May 2021: UPSC CMS 2021 Notification has been postponed. which was scheduled to be released on 5th May 2021. Click here to Apply.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Publication of notification will be from|
|Last date for the application process from||25th May 2021|
|Applications Form can be withdrawn||May 2021|
|Last date to submit online payment||May 2021|
|Admit card Download||August 2021|
|UPSC CMS 2021 Exam Date||29th August 2021|
|Declaration of the results||September/October 2021|
Candidates can apply for the CMS 2021 Examination through the official website. In all, there will be two stages in the application process, Stage I and Stage II. In stage I, candidates are required for registering and entering the details like educational details address info, and personal info. After getting done with this move to the second stage, according to which candidates are required to choose the examination center of their choice, make application fee payment, upload the scanned images, and lots more.
- The application fee will be Rs. 200/- except for SC/ ST/ PWD/ female candidates who are exempted from fee payment.
- Payment can be done online using credit card/ debit card/ SBI net banking or offline through Pay-in slip generated during registration.
- Candidates applying for the UPSC CMS 2021 examination need to a citizens of India.
- Citizens from Nepal and Bhutan also applicable for applying for the examination.
- A candidate for this examination must not have attained the age of 32 years as of 1st August 2021.
- For admission to the examination, a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
The Exam Pattern For UPSC CMS 2021 Contain 2 stages:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted in Online Mode.
- Language: The language of the paper is English.
- Duration: Total duration of each exam is 2 hours.
- Types of questions: There will be objective type questions in the Exam.
- Max. marks: Both papers are 250 marks each.
- Marking scheme: There will be negative marking of 1/3rd for every wrong answer.
|Paper I||Marks: 250|
|General Medicine||96 questions|
|Paper-II||Max Marks: 250|
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||40 questions|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40 questions|
Stage 2: Personality Interview
The second stage of the Exam will be personal Interview. The total marks for the interview are 100 marks. The Interview for Personality Test will test the General Knowledge and ability of the candidates in the fields of their academic study and also in the nature of a personality test to assess the candidate’s intellectual curiosity, critical powers of assimilation, the balance of judgment and alertness of mind, ability for social cohesion, integrity of character, initiative and capability for leadership.
For General Ability:
Indian Society, Economy, Indices and the Human Development, Programmes, Polity, Economy, Environment and Society, The effects of changing demographic trends on health, Indian Agriculture, Industry, Service Sectors, Natural and man-made disasters and their management, Transportation, Food distribution & adulteration, Recent trends in Science, Storage of Food and their relevance to public health and Technologies, exploitation, Basic concepts of Ecology, Natural Resources, conservation and related issues, and Environment and their impact on health.
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
UPSC CMS 2021 General Medicine Syllabus:
Cardiology, gastrointestinal, Neurology, Hematology, Endocrinology, Genito-Urinary, Respiratory diseases, Metabolic disorders, Infectious/Communicable Diseases, Nutrition / Growth, Musculoskeletal System, Psychiatry, Diseases of the Skin (Dermatology), General.
Syllabus: For Paediatrics:
Growth and development, Normal newborn, Short stature, precocious and delayed puberty, impaired learning, low birth weight are newborn, Neonatology, sick newborn, developmental delay, Nutrition, complementary feeding, Lactation management & Renal.
UPSC Syllabus For Paper II
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
UPSC CMS Syllabus: For Surgery
General Surgery: Wounds, Infections, Spleen, Lymphatic, Abdominal wall, Blood vessels, Thoracic surgery, Alimentary tract-Liver, Bile, Pancreas, Peritoneum, Orthopedic surgery, Abdominal injuries, Urological Surgery, Neuro Surgery, Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T, Ophthalmology, Anesthesiology, Traumatology
UPSC Combined Medical Service Syllabus For Gynaecology & Obstetrics: Obstetrics: Post-natal conditions, Ante-natal conditions, Intra-natal conditions, and complicated labor, Management of normal labors.
Gynecology: Questions on applied anatomy, Questions on infections in the genital tract, Questions on neoplasia main the genital tract, Questions on Applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization, Questions on the displacement of the uterus.
Family Planning: Conventional contraceptives, Medical Termination of Pregnancy, oral pills, sterilization and organization of programs in the urban and rural surroundings,
Syllabus For Community Medicine & Preventive Social:
Social and Community Medicine, The concept of Health, Disease and Health Administration, Preventive Medicine and Planning, General Epidemiology, Demography and Health Statistics, Environmental Health, Communicable Diseases, Nutrition and Health, Non-communicable diseases, Occupational Health, Medical Sociology, Genetics and Health, International Health and Health Education, Maternal and Child Health, National Programmes.
UPSC CMS 2021 Vacancy Details:
These all vacancy mention previous year:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 300 Posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 250 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: 46 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 07 Posts
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi & South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 362 Posts