|Notification||Application Form||Exam Date||Eligibility||Pattern|
UPSC CMS 2022: Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Service Exam is known by CMS. If somebody is applying for UPSC CMS 2022 then it would be a matter of high respect and excellence for the person. If you are applying for UPSC CMS then the candidate will get the position of Chief Medical Officer. This reputed examination takes place once a year. You get several benefits if you get selected for this post. Other than this, there are immense opportunities provided to the candidate ahead. Below are the Given the exam related details such as UPSC CMS 2022 Exam Dates, Application Form, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Result, Admit Card, etc:
UPSC CMS 2022 Notification:
- 26th April 2022: The last date to apply for UPSC CMS 2022 Application Form is 26th April 2022.
- 7th April 2022: UPSC CMS 2022 Application Form has been released on 6th April 2022.
UPSC CMS 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||Combined Medical Services Examination (CMSE)|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based (Online)|
|UPSC Calendar 2022||Click here|
UPSC CMS Exam Dates 2022:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|Notification Release date||6th April 2022|
|Application Form Released||6th April 2022|
|Last date for the application process from||26th April 2022|
|Applications Form can be withdrawn||To be announced|
|Last date to submit online payment||To be announced|
|Admit card Download||To be announced|
|UPSC CMS 2022 Exam Date||17th July 2022|
|Declaration of the results||To be announced|
UPSC CMS 2022 Application Form:
To apply for UPSC CMS 2022, the candidate is required to fetch the application form which is available on the official website. There are two phases of the examination Phase I, and Phase II. You need to register and provide educational information as well as personal details. Fill out the application form and make sure to choose the exam center according to your convenience. Attach the documents asked for with the application form. Get the scan copy of the passport size photo and thumb impression and signature. Lastly, submit the application form along with the application fee.
Application Fee Info:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
The application fee structure is mentioned below:
- Rs.200/- is the valid amount for the candidates belonging to General or OBC categories
- Female/ ST/ SC/ PH candidates are not required to make payment for the application fee.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
GK eBook for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
Mode of Payment:
- Candidates can make payment via various provisions such as RuPay Credit/ Visa/Master/Debit Card or internet banking.
- They can also make payments in cash and this case, the candidate is required to pay by cash at any branch of SBI.
CMS Application Part-I:
- Visit the official website https://upsconline.nic.in/
- Then click on the link, online application for various examinations of UPSC.
- On clicking the link, a new page will open, choose the exam and start filling up the application form.
- Candidates need to click on the “Click Here for Part-I” link given under the Part-I registration tab.
- Read and understand the given instructions fully and click on the Yes button to proceed.
- On clicking the button, the Combined Medical Exam application form (part-I) will appear on the screen.
- Then fill in the details carefully.
CMS Application Form Part-II:
- Again visit the official website of UPSC & click on the “Click Here for Part II” link.
- On clicking the link, a new page will appear wherein candidates need to enter their registration ID as well as their date of birth and click on the Submit button.
- On clicking the button, the Combined Medical Services exam part-II application form will appear on the screen.
- Candidates need to fill in the required details and click on the “Submit” button.
- On submission of the part-II registration form, the candidates’ CMS exam application process will be complete.
- Candidates of Indian National can apply and no one else and Those who are from Nepal and Bhutan is also eligible to apply.
- A candidate for this examination must not have attained the age of 32 years as of 1st August 2022, i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1990.
- For admission to the examination, a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
The examination pattern for UPSC CMS 2022 follows here:
Exam Pattern for Part I:
- The candidates will take the written examination in two Papers, each Paper carrying a maximum of 250 marks. Each Paper will be of two hours duration
Exam Pattern for Part II:
Personality Test: (100 Marks): The personality test carries 100 marks of such of the candidates who qualify on the results of the written examination.
|Paper||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Paper 1 – General Medicine and Paediatrics||120 (96 from General Medicine and 24 from Paediatrics)||250||2 hours|
|Paper 2- (a) Surgery, (b) Gynaecology & Obstetrics and (c) Preventive & Social Medicine||120 (40 questions from each part)||250||2 hours|
Candidates can find below all topics UPSC CMS 2022 Syllabus for the General Ability, General Medicine, Paediatrics, Syllabus for Paper I, etc:
Exam Syllabus for General Ability:
This section covers various topics such as Economy, Indices and Human Development, Indian Society, Polity, Programmes, economy, The effects of changing demographic trends on health, environment, and society, Indian Agriculture, Industry, Transportation, and Service Sectors, Food distribution & adulteration, Recent trends in Science, Storage of Food and their relevance to public health and Technologies, exploitation, Basic concepts of Ecology, Natural and man-made disasters and their management, Natural Resources, conservation, and related issues, and Environment and their impact on health.
Exam Syllabus for General Medicine:
This section is also inclusive of several topics like Neurology, Endocrinology, Hematology, Cardiology, Genito-Urinary, Gastro-intestinal, Respiratory diseases, Metabolic disorders, Infectious/Communicable Diseases, Nutrition / Growth, Psychiatry, Musculoskeletal systems, Diseases of the Skin (Dermatology), General.
Exam Syllabus for Paediatrics:
Short stature, Growth, and development, precocious and delayed puberty, Normal newborn, Low Birth Weight are newborn, Impaired learning, Neonatology, Developmental Delay, Complementary Feeding, Nutrition, Lactation management & Renal.
Syllabus for Paper-II:
Find below the UPSC CMS 2022 Exam Syllabus for Surgery, Gynaecology & Obstetrics:
Blood vessels, Wounds, Spleen, Abdominal wall, Infections, Lymphatic, Thoracic surgery, Bile, Alimentary tract-Liver, Abdominal injuries, Pancreas, Orthopedic surgery, Neuro Surgery, Anesthesiology, Peritoneum, Urological Surgery, Otorhinolaryngology Ophthalmology, Traumatology
Syllabus for Gynaecology & Obstetrics:
- Ante-natal conditions, Post-natal conditions, Intra-natal conditions, complicated labor, and Management of normal labors.
- Gynecology: Questions on infections in the genital tract, Questions on applied anatomy, Questions on Applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization, Questions on neoplasia main the genital tract, Questions on the displacement of the uterus.
- Family Planning: oral pills, Conventional contraceptives, Medical Termination of Pregnancy, sterilization & organization of programs in the urban and rural surroundings
Syllabus For Community Medicine & Preventive Social:
The concept of Health, Disease and Health Administration, Social and Community Medicine, General Epidemiology, Demography and Health Statistics, Preventive Medicine and Planning, Environmental Health, Nutrition and Health, Communicable Diseases, Non-communicable diseases, Occupational Health, Medical Sociology, Genetics and Health, International Health and Health Education, Maternal and Child Health, National Programmes.
Download the admit card from the official website of UPSC. Candidates can collect Admit Card at least three weeks before the date of examination. This card consisted of details such as date, time, and exam venue. If a candidate fails to fetch the admit card then quickly contact the UPSC authorities as no candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination without admit card.
UPSC 2022 Related Exams:
- Civil Services Exam 2022 Application Form
- IES/ISS Exam 2022 Application Form
- IFS Exam 2022 Application Form
- CDS 2022 Application Form
- UPSC IES/ESE 2022 Application Form
- UPSC GEOSCIENTIST 2022 Application Form
- CISF AC 2022 Application Form
- UPSC CAPF AC 2022 Application Form
- NDA 2022 Application Form
UPSC CMS 2022 Result:
Check the official website to collect the exam result. Enter your name and roll number. As soon as the result will be announced, the candidate needs to fill and submit the Detailed Application Form (DAF) to appear for the further rounds of the selection procedure.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here