|Exam Dates||Application Form||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern||Admit Card|
Civil Services Exam 2022: The Union Public Service Commission conducts the civil services examination on a yearly basis. The examination is conducted throughout the country to recruit personnel for the Civil Services of the Government of India. The posts filed under this examination are the Indian Police Service (IPS), the Indian Foreign Service (IFS), and Indian Administrative Service (IAS). There are three phases of this examination- Civil Services Exam 2022-23 Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and the Personality Test.
Civil Services Exam 2022 Notification:
- 23rd June 2022: CSE 2022 Prelims Exam Result has been announced. Click here to check the Result.
UPSC IAS Exam 2022: Highlights
|Name of Exam||Civil Services Exam 2022|
|Level of Exam||National Level Exam|
|Conduct by||UPSC – Union Public Service Commission|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode with Pen & Paper|
|Total Vacancies||869 (Approx)|
|Expected Registration||Approx. 3 lakh|
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|Exam Notification Date Announced||2nd February 2022|
|Application form date availability||2nd February 2022|
|Online Application Form Last date Submission||22nd February 2022|
|E-Admit Card for Prelims||10th May 2022|
|Exam Date of Preliminary Exam||5th June 2022 (1 Day)|
|Result for Prelims exam Announce||22nd June 2022|
|Main Exam Admit Card download||September 2022|
|Main Exam Date Announce||16th September 2022 (5 Days)|
|Civil Services Exam 2022 Final Result Declare||1st week of January 2023|
|UPSC IFS Mains 2022||To be Notified|
Candidates can fill the online Application Form for UPSC IAS 2022 by online Mode. Just go to the Official Website of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in and check the eligibility of your then you can apply the IAS & IPS exam. Candidates read very carefully all instructions after that filled form all necessary steps. You can upload your document scan copy, Photograph & Signature. All scan document formats will .jpeg. For more information & instruction you can visit the UPSC official website where you can find all the information briefly.
How to Fill the IAS 2022 Application Form:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
Before submitting the IAS 2022 Application Form check out below some steps. It will help you to submit the application form:
GK eBook for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
Step 1- Registration Part 1:
- Go to Official Website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
- Then you will find there apply for “UPSC Civil Service” Click this link
- Enter your all information like First Name, Second Name, Category, Gender, Nationality, Date of Birth, etc.
- After filling all the details you will see there “Submit Button” then Click.
- Then you will reach the Payment page.
Step 2- Payment of Application Fee:
- Here you have to choose the payment method Online or Offline Mode.
- Submit 100 Rupees and download the Pay-in-Slip Application portal.
- Candidates can pay through online methods Internet Banking, SBI Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- For the Net Banking Enter your Login ID and Password.
- For payment through Debit Card first you have to enter your debit card number, validity & CVV number.
- If you choose the Credit card option then enter the Credit card number, Validity and 6 digits OPT number.
- Then Click Pay Now.
- For the IPS and the IAS post, the UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022 Applicant must be a citizen of India. However, for other posts, the applicant can also be a citizen of Bhutan or Nepal.
- The candidates must have acquired a degree from any deemed university or a qualification that is recognized by the central government. Any candidate who has obtained a degree from an overseas university recognized by the Association of Indian Universities is also eligible to appear for the exam.
- Next, candidates who had appeared in the final year of their degree course are eligible for the examination. Individuals who have passed the final exam of ICWAI/ ICSI/ ICAI or the final year of MBBS degree (without completing the internship) are also eligible for this exam.
UPSC Age Limit 2022:
Age: The general category applicant must be more than or equal to twenty-one years of age and less than or equal to thirty years of age. The applicant in the OBC (Other Backward Class) category has an extension in UPSC Age Limit 2022-23 and could appear until thirty-five years of age. The SC (Scheduled Category) and ST (Scheduled Tribe) candidates have an upper age limit of thirty-seven years.
Click Here – Free Mock Tests
Number of Attempts: The government has made a restriction on the number in which an applicant may apply for this examination. The general category applicant could only appear for this exam a total of six times, OBC category applicants can appear for this exam a total of nine times while the SC/ST category candidates have the benefit of appearing unlimited times to sit for this examination till he or she attains an age of thirty-seven years.
|Category||UPSC Age limit 2022||Number of Attempts|
|General||32 Years||Six Attempts|
|OBC||35 Years||9th Attempts|
|SC/ST||37 Years||No Limit|
|PH (Blind, Deaf, Orthopedic)||42 Years||GEN/OBC= 9 Attempts SC/ST= No bar|
|J & K Domicile||GEN=37 Yrs, OBC= 40 Yrs, SC/ST=40 Yrs, PH=50 Yrs||No Limit|
|Disabled servicemen, disabled from duty.||GEN=37 Yrs, OBC=40 Yrs, SC/ST=40 Yrs.||No Limit|
IAS Exam Pattern For Preliminary Exam:
The Preliminary Examination is known as the Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT). The focus here is on understanding and analytical abilities. The applicant has to sit for two papers each of the two-hour duration and carry total marks of 200 each. The papers under this examination have multiple-choice questions.
Paper I is based on art and culture, general sciences, climate change, biodiversity, economic and social development, Indian and world geography, history of India and Indian National Movement, Current Affairs, environmental ecology, and Panchayati Raj System and Governance.
Paper II is based on analytical ability, mental ability, interpersonal skills, English language comprehension skills, logical reasoning, data interpretation, basic numeracy, comprehension, decision making, problem-solving, and communication.
IAS Exam Pattern For Mains Exam:
The mains exam is divided into a written exam followed by an interview. There are nine papers with two qualifying papers and the remaining seven rankings in nature. The questions are allocated marks in the range of one to sixty, with a word limit from twenty to six hundred. The qualifying candidates are then invited for the interview at the Commission’s discretion.
Paper A is a qualifying paper and constitutes one of the Indian languages. It is allotted 300 marks. Paper B is the second qualifying paper and is based on English. It is again allotted 300 marks. Paper I is an essay paper with 250 marks. Paper II is a General Studies I paper with 250 marks. Paper III is a General Studies II paper with 250 marks. Paper IV is a general study III paper with 250 marks. Paper V is a general studies IV paper with 250 marks. Papers VI and VII are based on subjects selected by the candidate (from a list of optional subjects) and constitute 250 marks each.
The personality test or interview is 275 marks. Some characteristics tested here are moral integrity, intelligence, leadership, ability for social cohesion, clear and logical exposition, etc. Click Here for the Best Books for IAS Exam Preparation.
Posts Offered Through IAS Exam 2022:
Candidates can find below Group A & Group B Exam which conducted through UPSC IAS 2022:
|GROUP A SERVICES|
|Indian Administrative Service||Indian Post and Telecommunication Accounts and Finance Service|
|Indian Corporate Law Service||Indian Railway Traffic Service|
|Indian Audit and Accounts Service||Indian Postal Service|
|Indian Defence Accounts Service||Indian Railway Personnel Service|
|Indian Civil Accounts Service||Indian Defence Estates Service|
|Indian Railway Accounts Service||Indian Foreign Service|
|Indian Trade Service (Gr. III)||Indian Revenue Service (Custom and Central Excise)|
|Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax)||Indian Information Service (Junior Grade)|
|Indian Police Service||Indian Ordnance Factories Service (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)|
|Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force|
|GROUP B SERVICES|
|Pondicherry Police Service||Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Services (Section Officer’s Grade)|
|Pondicherry Civil Service||Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu & Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Services|
|Delhi, Lakshadweep, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Daman & Diu, and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Services|
Find below the steps on how to download the UPSC 2022 Admit Card. For more candidates can go to the official website:
- Candidates can check the UPSC official website for Civil Services Exam 2022 Admit Card.
- Admit card will be in PDF format, Candidates can download it from the official website.
- Candidates need to Printout the downloaded admit card.
- Admit Card will be separate for all candidates.
- Printout the admit card and carry to exam hall its mandatory for all applicant.
UPSC 2022 Related Exams:
- IES Exam 2022 Application Form
- IFS Exam 2022 Application Form
- CDS 2022 Application Form
- UPSC IES 2022 ESE Application Form
- UPSC GEOSCIENTIST 2022 Application Form
- UPSC CMS 2022 Application Form
- CISF AC 2022 Application Form
- UPSC CAPF AC 2022 Application Form
UPSC 2022 Cut Off:
Candidates can check the Civil Services Exam 2022 Cut-off. This is not the current year, you can check below on the basis of the previous year:
|Category||CS (Pre)||CS (Main)||CS (Final)|
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here