XAT 2022: Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is conducted by Xavier Labour Relations Institute XLRI on behalf of XAMI. XAT is a university level entrance examination. Candidates can use the XAT score for admission to various other top ranked B-Schools across the country. The XAT score is being used by more than 160 institutes for admission. In this article, candidates get the complete details of XAT 2022 including, important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
XAT 2022 Notification:
- 18th January 2022: XAT 2022 Result has been released on 17th January 2022. Click here to check the Result.
Xavier Aptitude Test 2022: Highlights
Xavier Aptitude Test
Test Conducting Body
Xavier School of Management (XLRI) Jamshedpur
Mode of Exam
Application form Release Date
10th August 2021
|10th December 2021|
2nd January 2022
XAT 2022 Exam Date:
|Application form Release Date||10th August 2021|
|Last date for application form submission||10th December 2021|
|Application form submit with late fee||10th December 2021|
|Admit Card Download||20th December 2021|
|XAT 2022 Exam Date||2nd January 2022|
|Result date announced||17th January 2022|
|counseling process start||After the announced result|
Xavier Aptitude Test 2022 Application Form:
The XAT 2022 Online Application Form will start available from August and till the end of November. Candidates are required to fetch the application form via the official website and pay the application fee via modes such as net banking, demand draft debit card, credit card, or cash. Upload the scan photograph and signature after filling the form as this is a crucial formality that needs to be done.
|XAT 2022 Registration Fee (Without Late fee)||Rs.1750/- Additional fee for every XLRI programs– Rs.300/- each|
|XAT 2022 Registration Fee (With Late Fee Charges)||Rs.2050/- Additional fee for every XLRI programs– Rs.500/- each|
|Indian candidates applying for GMP through GMAT||Rs.2500|
|NRI and Foreign for one or more programme through GMAT||Rs. 500/-|
Admission Open 2022 – Apply Now!!
Steps To Apply for XAT Exam 2022 Application Form:
- Visit the official website of XAT.
- On the Homepage, fill the registration form and generate your login details.
- Now click on login, through system generated login details.
- Then, fill the Application form with the required details and click on “Save & Next” to save the details.
- Upload photograph and signature with prescribed size and format.
- Now preview your application form and confirm the details filled in the application form.
- If you satisfy with the details filled then click on “Final submission” and take the Printout of Filled XAT 2022 Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Take the printout of the fee receipt for future reference.
- Those who are interested to apply for the examination need to have acquired three years Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent from some recognized university. Those who are in the final year of graduation by June 2022 can also fill the application form.
- NRU and foreign candidates can also apply for this reputed examination via the GMAT scorecard. However, students belonging to Dubai and Kathmandu are not applicable for an exam.
- There is no specific age limit for XAT 2022.
If Candidates want to apply for the Exam, then they must have known about the XAT 2022 Exam Pattern.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be the online mode (computer-based exam).
- Question Types: In this exam question will ask Multiple Choice Questions.
- Exam Duration: 3 hours will be the total duration for this exam.
- Marking Scheme: Each correction answer candidates get one mark.
- Negative Marking: Negative Marking will be allowed for this exam, 0.25 will deduct for an incorrect answer.
The Exam is divided into two parts i.e. Part 1 & Part 2.
Click Here – Free Mock Tests
|Subjects||No. Of Question||Duration|
|Quantitative Ability And Data Interpretation||27||2 hours 45 minutes|
|Verbal And Logical Ability||26|
For Part- 2:
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Duration|
|General knowledge||25||15 Minutes|
The syllabus has various topics like Decision Making and Analytical Reasoning, Verbal and logical ability, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation, and General Knowledge.
- Decision Making: Data arrangement text, Condition and grouping test, complex, case lets.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Speed and Distance, Geometry, Statics, Graphs, Tables, Arithmetic, Heights and Distance, etc.
- Verbal And Logical Ability: Para Jumble, Reading Comprehension, Fill in the blanks with Suitable answer, Critical Reasoning, etc.
- Essay Writing: In this exam, candidates will write the Essay Social And Economic Events.
- General Knowledge: Sports, Awards, Politics, History, Business, Economics, Nation & States.
The admit card will be provided with the use of the official website. Get the admit card in the month of December 2021 by downloading it from the main site. Collect the admit card because this requires you to be with you while attempting for the examination. Examiner also checks the admit card, so carry it for sure.
Steps to Download Admit Card:
- Visit the Official Website of XAT.
- On the homepage Click on the link ‘Download Admit Card’
- Now enter the Login details.
- Click on ‘login’
- Downl0ad the Admit card and take the printout of it.
The result will announce in the month of January 2022. To check the result, click the official site and check the result by entering the roll number and other details.
Steps to Download Result:
- Visit the official website of XAT.
- On the homepage click on the ‘scorecard’
- Enter your XAT ID & DOB.
- Then click on the ‘login button’.
- Download the result and take a printout of it
In regard to the counseling process, you need to wait for the result declaration. Just after seeking the results, counseling sessions will begin through an online process.
Documents required for Admission Procedure:
- XAT Score Card 2022
- XAT Admit Card 2022
- Call Letter
- Caste Certificate
- Work Experience Proof
- 10th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- 12th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Graduation Degree/Passing Certificate
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here