FSSAI Recruitment 2023: FSSAI, which stands for the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, is a government authority that follows food safety and maintains food standards. Every year, applications are invited to find applicable candidates for several posts, and FSSAI Recruitment 2023 will also fill the vacant posts. Candidates will be selected via a written examination and interview round. It is crucial to check the details, such as the application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, patterns, etc., before applying. Here are full-fledged details.
FSSAI Recruitment 2023 Notification:
- The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has issued the FSSAI Food Analyst Junior Analyst Exam Application Form on 3rd July 2023. Click here to apply.
- The Notification for FSSAI Recruitment 2023 will release soon.
FSSAI Recruitment 2023: Highlights
Free Online Tuition for Class 6th Maths:
- Subscribe for Notification – Click Here
|Exam Name||FSSAI Various Post Recruitment 2023|
|Conducted By||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India|
|Job Role||Food Analyst, Technical Officer, Central Food Safety Officer (CFSO), Assistant Manager (IT), Assistant Manager, Assistant, Hindi Translator, Personal Assistant, IT Assistant, and Junior Assistant Grade- 1|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Location||Across India|
FSSAI Exam Date 2023:
Find below the FSSAI Exam Date 2023 information, candidates can check the Notification released date, Released date of the Application form, Last date to submit the application form, Admit Card Download date, etc:
|Notification Released||September 2023|
|Application Form Released||October 2023|
|Last date to Apply Online||November 2023|
|Last Date of Payment of Application Fee||November 2023|
|Admit Card Download||December 2023|
|FSSAI Exam Date 2023||January 2024|
FSSAI Recruitment 2023 Application Form:
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) will release a recruitment notification for various posts. FSSAI Online Application Form will be started from October 2023. Interested Candidates can apply for the Application form from the Official website -fssai.gov.in.
Steps Apply for FSSAI Various Post Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website i.e, fssai.gov.in
- On the home page, click on Jobs @FSSAI.
- Then, open the FSSAI Jobs 2023 Notification link.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill in all your details in the fields asked and proceed with the payment of fee and uploading of required scanned documents.
Go through the application fee mentioned below:
- GEN/EWS/OBC category will submit Rs Rs.1000/- as application fee.
- SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen/PwBD will not submit the application fee but will submit Rs.500/- as intimation charges.
|Category||Application Fee||Intimation Charges||Total|
|General/OBC||Rs 1000/-||Rs 500/-||Rs 1500/-|
|SC/ST/EWS/Women/Ex-Servicemen/ PwBD||Nil||Rs 500/-||Rs 500/-|
|Post Code||Post Name||Vacancies (Tentaative)|
|07||Central Food Safety Officer (CFSO)||37|
|08||Assistant Manager (IT)||04|
|14||Junior Assistant Grade- 1||03|
|Post Name||Selection Process||Weightage assigned|
|Food Analyst||Written Test + Interview||Written Test – 85%
Interview – 15%
|Technical Officer||CBT (Stage-1) + CBT (Stage-2)||CBT (Stage-1) – 50%
CBT (Stage-2) – 50%
|Central Food Safety Officer||CBT (Stage-1) + CBT (Stage-2)|
|Assistant Manager (IT)||CBT (Stage-1) + CBT (Stage-2)|
|Assistant Manager||CBT (Stage-1) + CBT (Stage-2)|
|Hindi Translator||CBT||CBT – 100%|
|Personal Assistant||CBT + Proficiency in Shorthand and Typing|
|Junior Assistant Grade-I||CBT|
|Assistant Director||CBT (Stage-1) + CBT (Stage-2) + Interview||CBT (Stage-1) – 50%
CBT (Stage-2) – 35%
Interview – 15%
|Assistant Director (Technical)||CBT (Stage-1) + CBT (Stage-2) + Interview|
|Deputy Manager||CBT (Stage-1) + CBT (Stage-2) + Interview|
FSSAI Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern:
Those who are appearing in the examination need to check the below-given exam pattern. This will help in making a better attempt:
- It will consist of 120 Objective MCQ Type Questions.
- The total duration of the examination is 180 Mins.
- For every correct answer, 4 Marks would be given and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Similarities and differences
- Space visualization
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical number series
- Verbal and figure classification
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Discriminating observations
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Non-verbal series
- Economic scene
- Sports and scientific research
- General Polity including Indian Constitution
- Current Affairs
- General English
- Finding errors
- Passage based questions
- Idioms, Phrases
- Direct/indirect speech
- Sentence improvement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Para Jumbles
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Word substitution
- Spotting errors in sentences
- Spelling error
- Grammar – noun, pronoun, adjectives, verbs, prepositions, conjunctions, use of ‘a’ ‘an” and ‘the’, idioms and phrases
Number Systems, Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixtureand Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work, mensuration (area, perimeter, volume).
Knowledge of MS office (word, excel, PowerPoint) including basic commands, emails, Google Docs, and commonly use social media handles (WhatsApp, FB, Twitter, etc).
FSSAI – Role, Functions, Initiatives (A General Understanding):
Genesis and Evolution of FSSAI, Structure and Functions of Food Authority, Overview of systems and processes in Standards, Enforcement, Laboratory ecosystem, Imports, Third Party Audit, Promoting safe and wholesome Food (Eat Right India, Food Fortification, snf, Clean Street Food Hub, RUCO and various other social and behavioral change initiatives), Training and capacity building, Role of State Food Authorities.
The Admit Card is an essential document to be carried to the examination centre. Download the admit card/hall ticket from the official website. Here is the step-by-step process to download the Admit Card:
- First, go to the official website
- Now, enter the CBT number, OTP, and Security Pin
- In the next step, click the ‘Login’ button
- You will find admit card on your screen.
- Check the details given in the admit card
- Download the admit card and take a print of the same to carry it for appearing in the written test.
- BARC Recruitment 2023
- PWD Recruitment 2023
- DSEU Recruitment 2023
- BIS Recruitment 2023
- HITES Recruitment 2023
- KVS Recruitment 2023
- HAL Recruitment 2023
- Post Office Recruitment 2023
- Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2023
- CWC Recruitment 2023
The answer key will help in getting the idea about the answers written in the paper. This will help in calculating the marks. However, objections can also be raised against answers by contacting the exam conducting authority.
FSSAI Recruitment 2023 Result:
The examination result will be announced a few days after the exam gets over. The final merit list will be prepared based on scores acquired in the Written Exam and the Interview.
FSSAI Merit List:
The final merit list will be released after the written test and interview. This list will consist of the name and roll number of the qualified candidates. Based on the scores of the candidates in the written exam and interview candidates they will get their preferences.
Cut off Marks:
The cut-off marks imply the minimum qualifying marks in the examination. Those who qualify with the FSSAI Cut Off Marks 2023 will move for the Interview round.
FSSAI Food Analyst, Junior Analyst Exam Notification 2023:
|Organization Name||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India|
|Exam Name||9th Food Analyst Examination, 2023 (9th FAE-2023), 6th Junior Analyst Examination, 2023 (6th JAE, 2023)|
|Application Starting Date||3rd July 2023|
|Application Closing Date||23rd July 2023|
|Application Form||Click here|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test (CBT), Practical Examination|
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
9th Food Analyst Examination, 2023 (9th FAE-2023):
- The candidate should hold a Bachelor or Master’s or Doctorate degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Dairy Chemistry or Agriculture Science or Animal Science or Fisheries Science or Biotechnology or Food Safety or Food Technology, Food, and Nutrition or Dairy Technology or Oil Technology or Veterinary Sciences from a university established in India by law or is an associate of the Institution of Chemists (India) by examination in the section of Food Analysts conducted by the Institution of Chemists (India).
- The candidate should possess not less than three years experience in the analysis of food in any ISO: 17025 accredited food testing laboratory/ research institutions/ research laboratory after attaining the minimum essential academic qualification specified above for 9th FAE.
- There is no age limit for appearing in the 9th FAE 2023.
6th Junior Analyst Examination, 2023 (6th JAE, 2023):
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- Essential Qualifications: The candidate should hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s or Doctorate degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or microbiology or Dairy Chemistry or Agriculture Science or Animal Science or Fisheries Science or Biotechnology or Food safety or Food Technology, Food and Nutrition or Dairy Technology or Oil Technology or Veterinary Sciences from a university established in India by law or is an associate of the Institution of Chemists (India) by examination in the section of Food Analysts conducted by the Institution of Chemists (India).
- Essential Experience: No experience is required
- There is no age limit for appearing in the 6th JAE.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
GK eBook for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
- For 6th JAE – Rs.1500/-
- For 9th FAE – Rs.2000/-
- The officials of FSSAI will be conducting a Computer Based Test (CBT), Practical Examination to select the candidates.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here