|Notification||Exam Date||Application Form||Eligibility||Selection Process|
ISRO Exam 2023: ISRO is shortened for the Indian Space Research Organisation. This known organization came into being in the year 1969 and has its headquarters situated in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Vikram Sarabhai is the known name behind the development of the Indian Space Research Organization. Since the organization came into being, it keeps on working to become one of the largest names in the world. ISRO aims at recruiting efficient and proficient employees and for this reason, there is a release of ISRO recruitment 2023. If you are curious to attain all the important information about the organization before applying for the exam, then the article below will be beneficial for you.
ISRO Notification 2023:
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) Centralized Recruitment Board (ICRB) has released the notification for various posts. Click here to apply.
ISRO Recruitment 2023: Highlights
Free Online Tuition for Class 6th Maths:
- Subscribe for Notification – Click Here
|Exam Name||ISRO Exam 2023|
|Organization’s Name||Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) – Space Applications Centre (SAC)|
|Exam Conducting Body||ISRO Centralized Recruitment Board (ICRB Exam 2023)|
|Post Name||Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer, Purchase & Stores Officer|
|Total Vacancies||To be announced|
ISRO 2023 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
Find below the ISRO Exam Date 2023 details. Candidates also get the details about the Application form available date, End to submit the application form, Fees submit date, etc:
|ISRO Advertisement Release Date||April 2023|
|Registration Started||April 2023|
|The deadline to submit the application form||April 2023|
|Application Fee Submit the Last date||April 2023|
|ISRO Exam Date 2023||June 2023|
|Result Announced||July 2023|
ISRO Application Form 2023:
You can apply online for ICRB Exam 2023 by using the official website. Given below are the steps to apply:
- First click the link provided: isro.gov.in
- Choose the link to apply for ISRO.
- Then provide the required details for the registration purpose.
- Ensure to enter your full name, age, category, gender, nationality, and other details.
- Submit the details.
- After that upload scanned the photograph and other crucial documents.
- The document should be uploaded in the required format only otherwise they will not be accepted.
- Verify all the details before you submit the form.
- Before you submit a form, take a printout of the application form for further use.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- The Application Fee is Rs.250/- for each Application.
- Women, Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Ex-servicemen [EX], and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates are exempted from payment of the Application Fee.
- Candidates can make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘offline’ by visiting any SBI Branch.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
GK eBook for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
ISRO Vacancy 2023:
SAC will release the 24 vacancies (Tentative) for the 2023 recruitment. In the below table last year’s vacancies are shown.
|Name of the post||vacancy (Tentative)|
|Vacancies in ISRO Centres/ Units|
|Purchase & Stores Officer||09|
|Vacancies in Autonomous Body under Dept of Space|
|Purchase & Stores Officer||03|
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Those who are interested to apply for the ISRO Recruitment 2023 examination are required to check the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
Education Qualification and Experience:
|Administrative Officer||Accounts Officer||Purchase and Stores Officer|
|MBA + 1-year experience in a supervisory capacity
Post Graduate + 3 years experience (1 year in supervisory capacity)
Graduate with 5 years experience (2 years in supervisory capacity).
Experience should be in the areas of
|ACA/FCA or AICWA/FICWA or MBA + 1-year experience in a supervisory capacity
M.Com. + 3 years experience (1 year in supervisory capacity)
B.Com./BBA/BBM with 5 years experience (2 years in supervisory capacity). Experience should be in
the areas of Finance and Accounts/Cost Accounting.
|MBA in Marketing or Materials Management + 1-year experience in a supervisory capacity
Graduate + Post-Graduate Diploma in Materials Management [or any other subject relating to Purchase & Stores activity] with 3 years experience [1 year in a supervisory capacity in the relevant field].
Post Graduate with 3 years experience [1 year in a supervisory capacity in the relevant field].
Graduate with 5 years experience [2 years in a supervisory capacity in the relevant field]. Experience should be in the areas of Purchase & Stores.
|Graduation/Post Graduation (other than MBA/ACA/FCA/FICWA/AICWA/PG Diploma in Materials Management) should be in First Class with a minimum of 60% marks or a CGPA of 6.3 on a scale of 10.|
Age Limit :
- The maximum age limit is 35 years as of 21.04.2023 (38 years for OBC candidates and 40 years for ST candidates, wherever posts are reserved).
- Serving Govt. employees, Ex-Servicemen; Persons with Disabilities, and meritorious Sportspersons are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
ICRB Exam 2023 / ISRO Selection Process:
- The ICRB Exam 2023 selection procedure is divided into two stages: Written Test and Interview.
- Those who secure a minimum of 50% marks separately in both objective and descriptive type questions in the written test with a minimum of 40% in each part will be considered for short-listing in the ratio of 1:8 for the interview.
- Those who secure a minimum of 50% marks each in written test and interview with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks will be considered for empanelment in the order of merit, subject to the number of vacancies notified.
- In case, a sufficient number of OBC/ST/PwBD are not available for filling up the vacancies reserved for these categories, relaxation will be extended to candidates belonging to the respective category
ISRO SAC 2023 Salary Details:
The Selected candidates will be appointed as Officers in Level 10 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of Rs.56,100/- p.m
ICRB Exam 2023 Admit Card:
The ICRB Exam 2023 Admit Card will be sent only by e-mail. candidates have to download it by entering an Email ID & Password. The Admit Card will contain the details about the Exam.
- BSNL Recruitment 2023
- ONGC Recruitment 2023
- FCI Recruitment 2023
- FACT Recruitment 2023
- DRDO Recruitment 2023
- NID Recruitment 2023
- CSIO Recruitment 2023
- NIC Recruitment 2023
- UIDAI Recruitment 2023
- ESIC Recruitment 2023
- FSSAI Recruitment 2023
The written test will be conducted at twelve venues:
Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Thiruvananthapuram.
ISRO 2023 Result will be declared on the official website, isro.gov.in. The result will be released in the form of a Merit List.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here