SSC Selection Post Phase 11 2023: SSC Selection Post Phase 11 is meant for the eligible applicants for various selection posts in several parts of the nation, such as the central region, southern region, western region, north-west sib region, north-eastern region, Madhya Pradesh region, etc. Those who have completed their Class X, Higher Secondary, Graduation, and other qualifications may apply for SSC selection phase 11. In this article, you will read about the application process, eligibility criteria, application fee, and other essential information.
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 2023 Notification:
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 2023 Application Form has been released on 6th March 2023 and the last date to apply is 27th March 2023.
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 2023-Highlights:
Here are the essential details about SSC Selection Post Phase 11 2023:
|Exam Name||SSC Selection Post Phase 11 2023|
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 2023 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|Notification date released||6th March 2023|
|Application form submission date||6th March 2023|
|Deadline to submit the application form||27th March 2023|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||27th March 2023|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||28th March 2023|
|Last date and time for the generation of offline Challan||28th March 2023|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||29th March 2023|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment||3rd to 5th March 2023|
|Admit Card Issue date||——|
|Exam Date||June/July 2023|
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 2023 Application Form:
If you are eligible to apply then follow the application process mentioned below:
- The application procedure is an online process, so visit the official website to fill in the details in the application form.
- Visit the official website of SSC and click on the direct apply online button
- The registration and login page will appear on the screen
- If you are a registered user then fill in the login details and apply. On the other hand, if you are not registered then first fill out the registration form.
- As soon as you are registered, go to apply and login.
- After this fill in all the information such as personal information and educational details.
- In the next step, upload the passport-size photograph and signature
- Preview the details carefully before submitting the form.
- Lastly, pay the application fee via any mode-online or offline
- You can pay the application fee amount via debit card, credit card, e-challan, or net banking.
- Submit the form by clicking the submit button
- Lastly, take the print of the duly filled application form.
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 2023 Notification: Click here
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
Pay the Application fee amount of Rs 110/- for those belonging to the General category whereas applicants belonging to other types are exempted from paying the application fee.
SSC Calendar 2023: Click here
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Check the eligibility criteria required for SSC Selection Post Phase 11:
- Applicant must have completed Class X, 11t,h or High School from some recognized board
- Those who have completed the Intermediate or 11+2 exam from some recognized board may also apply.
- If you have completed graduation in any stream from some recognized institute/university, you may apply.
The minimum age to apply is 18 years and the maximum is 30 years.
Check the examination pattern of SSC Selection Phase 11:
- The paper will be computer-based.
- The candidate needs to attempt multiple-choice questions.
- Every candidate needs to complete the paper in 1 hour and 80 minutes for scribes.
- For every incorrect answer, there will be a deduction of 0.50 marks.
Check the marks distribution:
- General Intelligence will consist of 25 questions for 50 marks
- The General Awareness section will have 25 questions for 50 marks
- The last section, Quantitative Aptitude will also have 25 questions for 50 marks
- The English Language section will be comprised of 25 questions for 50 marks.
Process of Selection:
Selection for SSC Phase 11 is based on the posts. The first stage will be a written test for which you have applied into. On the contrary, in some of the posts, the second stage will be a skill test. In the same way, for a few defense posts, a physical test is mandatory. For some of the posts, the direct selection also takes place after the completion of the CBT Exam. The Stages for the selection process are as follows:
- Written test (Compulsory)
- Skill test (If Needed)
- PST (If Needed)
- Document Verification (Compulsory)
The exam result will be released one month after the written test. Only those who have cleared the written test will have their names on the merit list. They will further move to the next round. It is suggested to visit the official website of SSC to check further result details.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here