JEE Advanced 2023: IIT conducts National Level Engineering Entrance Examination under the supervision of the Joint Admission Board. JEE Advanced examination to get admission to the Master’s, Bachelor, and Dual Degree programs provided via IIT and ISM. Different related information with this significant exam is mentioned below. For more about the JEE Advanced 2023 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Admit Card, etc:
- ( Bachelor of Technology) for 4 years
- (Bachelor of Architecture) for 5 years
- (Bachelor of Science) for 4 years
- (Bachelor of Pharmaceutics) for 4 years
- Integrated M.Sc. (Integrated Master of Science) for 5 years
- Integrated M.Tech. (Integrated Master of Technology) for 5 years
- Integrated Dual Degree M.Pharm. (Integrated Dual Degree Master of Pharmaceutics) for 5 years
- Dual Degree B.S.-M.S. Dual Degree (Bachelor of Science and Master of Science) for 5 years
- Dual Degree B.Tech.-M.Tech. Dual Degree (Bachelor of Technology and Master of Technology) for 5 years
JEE Advanced 2023 Notification:
- JEE Advanced 2023 Application Form will be released in September 2023.
JEE Advanced 2023 Exam Date:
Find below the JEE Advanced 2023 Exam Dates related information:
|Beginning of the online registration process:||September 2023|
|End of the online registration process:||September 2023|
|Change Exam center||September 2023|
|Last Day for Fee Payment:||September 2023|
|Beginning of the Downloading of the admit card:||September 2023|
|JEE Advanced 2023 Exam Date||September 2023|
|Copy of candidate responses to be available on the website||September 2023|
|Provisional answer key||September 2023|
|Receiving of objection (if any)||September 2023|
|Final answer keys||October 2023|
|Result Announced||October 2023|
|Online registration of Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)||October 2023|
|AAT exam date 2023||October 2023|
|Result Declaration of AAT||—|
|Seat Allotment starts||—|
|Allotment Process End||—|
JEE Advanced 2023 Application Form:
Follow the below mention steps about JEE Advanced Examination:
- First of all, go to the official website and log in to your account.
- Enter the basic info and choice of language mode for attempting the question paper into and cities for examination.
- Upload the scanned images of some of the necessary documents.
- End the process by paying the registration fee which is Rs 1400/- for For SC, ST, PwD & female candidates and for others it is Rs 2800/-
Consider Upload the Following Documents:
- Category certificate in which group you are applying into, left thumb impression, Scanned copy of the signature, and colored passport size photograph.
- Mark Sheet for Class 10th and 12th.
- Passing certificate of Class 12th.
- Certificate of Date of birth.
JEE Advanced 2023 Eligibility:
Find below information about JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria:
- JEE Main 2023 Performance: First of all, candidates required to qualify in the JEE Main 2023 exam and among the 2 lacs qualified candidates.
- Age Limit: Candidate should be born on or after Oct 1, 1992. Candidates in the category PWD/SC/ST given relaxation for 5 years, so if they are born on or after Oct 01, 1987, can for the examination.
- Exam Attempts: Candidates can appear in the examination only twice in consecutive years.
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants should have appeared in the XII or the equivalent examination in 2023.
- Candidates who have appeared in class XII or the equivalent examination in 2023 but looking forward to attempting again in 2023 need to appear in all the subjects.
- Candidates who have done with the class XII or the equivalent examination in the year 2023 declared post-June 2023 can also go for the examination. There is no admission commenced before in ISM/IITs
JEE Advanced 2023 Exam Pattern:
- The Exam will be conducted in online mode only (CBT).
- The duration of the Exam will be 3 hours (180 minutes) & 4 hours (240 minutes) for PwD candidates.
- There will be two papers Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- The paper timing for Paper 1 will be from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and Paper 2 will be conducted from 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
- It is compulsory to attempt in both the examinations
- Each paper will have three sections – Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Objective type questions need to be answered based on multiple choice and numerical answer type questions.
- There will be negative marking for only a few sets of questions.
- The exam can be attempted in any of the language modes- English or Hindi.
Distribution of no. of questions & the total number of marks for (Paper:1):
|Paper 1 Sections||No. of Questions||Total no. of marks||Marking (per question)||Negative Marking (-)|
Distribution of no. of questions & the total number of marks (Paper-2):
|Paper 2 Sections||No. of Questions||Total no. of marks||Marking (per scheme)||Negative Marking|
For Architecture Aptitude Test (Paper 2):
- Exam Mode: AAT exam will be conducted by offline (pen-paper) mode.
- No. of papers: The exam consists of only one paper.
- Questions Type: Multiple-Choice types of questions will be asked in the Exam.
- Duration: The exam duration of the Exam will be of 3 hours.
- Medium Language: The Language of the paper will be the English language.
- Sections: The paper will contain questions from Mathematics, Aptitude Test, and Drawing Test.
Distribution of the number of questions & the total number of marks:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total no. of marks|
JEE Advanced 2023 Syllabus:
Find below the JEE Advanced 2023 Syllabus for Paper-I the Subjects are Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
|Click Here – List of JEE Advanced Participating Institutes|
- Physics: It consists of Units & Dimensions, Mechanics, Thermal Physics, Optics, Speed of Sounds, Modern Physics, Electricity & Magnesium, and much more.
- Chemistry: Physical Chemistry includes general topics as Reduction, Atomic Structure & Chemical Bonding, Gaseous & Liquid State, Electrochemistry, Inorganic Chemistry includes preparation & properties of non-metals, ores & minerals, Surface Chemistry, oxidation, Organic Chemistry will include the reaction of benzene, carbohydrates, amino acids 7 peptides, etc.
- Mathematics: It contains topics like Matrices, Trigonometry, Probability, Geometry, Algebra, Integral & Differential Calculus, and much more.
JEE Advanced 2023 Syllabus for Paper-II:
JEE Advanced Paper-II comprise of a simple drawing containing lines, Triangles, Angles, Relative Location, Surface Texture, Details of its components parts, Common domestic or day to day life objects like equipment, Architectural Awareness Questions, Furniture, etc.
Admit Card 2023:
JEE Advanced 2023 Admit Card will be released in September 2023. Candidates can download the Admit Card via the official website. This important card comprises the info like signature, date of birth, photograph, language mode, correspondence address, and category.
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
Steps to Download the IIT JEE Advanced 2023 Admit Card:
- Visit the Official website i.e, https://jeeadv.ac.in/
- On the home page, the link for the Admit Card has been available.
- Click on the link & the login page will open.
- Fill the login details carefully & click on the ‘login’ button.
- The Admit Card will display on the screen.
- Download & print the Admit Card.
The Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur will release the Answer Key of JEE Advanced 2023 in September 2023. Candidates can download the JEE Advanced Question Paper & Answer Key from the official site jeeadv.ac.in
Steps to Download JEE Advanced Answer Key 2023:
- Visit the official website @ jeeadv.ac.in
- On the Homepage, search the JEE Advanced Answer Key 2023 direct link.
- Later click on that link.
- Then a login page will open.
- Enter all required details and hit on submit.
- Then JEE Advanced 2023 Answer Key will open.
- Download the Answer Key.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The result for JEE Advanced will be declared in October 2023 through online mode. Candidates can check the result by login in with the Registration Number & Password. JEE Advanced Result will be released in the form of a scorecard that contains details of the candidate’s score in Paper I and Paper II, along with their score in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics.
Steps to check the JEE Advanced 2023 Result:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
- Visit the official website i.e, https://jeeadv.ac.in/
- On the homepage, the Result link will be available.
- Then click on the JEE Advanced Result.
- A new page will open, enter Roll Number, Date of birth & Mobile number.
- Click on the submit button.
- The Result will open.
Procedure for Counseling and Seat Allotment 2023:
Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) will carry out the seat allotment and counseling process. The Registration for the JEE Advanced 2023 Counselling will be started on October 2023. The counseling will take place through online mode. The number of seats will be finalized after the participating institutes will facilitate the seat matrix.
Documents Required at the time of Reporting:
- Date of birth proof (10th class mark sheet)
- 12th class or equivalent mark sheet
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- 12th class performance check
- Seat acceptance fee payment proof
- Undertaking by the candidate
- Photo ID card (issued by govt. agency/last attended school/ XII class admit card)
- JEE Advanced 2023 admit card
- Two passport size photographs (same as uploaded in the registration form)
- Passport of the candidate and parents (for foreign nationals), OCI certificate or PIO card (if applicable)
- Medical certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Registration-cum-locked choices for seat allotment