SBI SCO Recruitment 2023: The State Bank of India will publish the Special Cadre Officers (SCO) Notification. The bank invites online applications from the candidates in order to apply for the Special Cadre Officers or the SCO. The recruitment is commenced for managerial posts. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Before you apply for the examination, you must be aware of eligibility criteria, the application process, and so on.
SBI SCO 2023 Notification:
- The official Notification for SBI SCO 2023 will release in January 2023.
SBI SO 2023: Overview
|Name of Examination||State Bank of India Specialist Officer 2023|
|Commonly Known As||SBI SCO 2023|
|Conducting Body||Officials of the State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Special Cadre Officers & Manager|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Examination||Online (CBT based)|
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
SBI SCO 2023 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|Release the notification||January 2023|
|Application Form released||February 2023|
|End to submit the application form||February 2023|
|Exam Fee Submit||—|
SBI SCO 2023 Recruitment:
The eligible job seekers can apply for the different positions and in order to apply for these different positions, the candidates will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- The candidate will have to visit the official website.
- Then the candidate will have to click on the “Apply Now” link option.
- After that, you will have to click on the option, ” Click for New Registration” button.
- Now you will have to enter all the basic information on the new webpage that you are trying to access.
- Then you will have to upload the photograph and other documents that are required and after that pay the application fee. Once you make the fee payment, the job application form will be submitted online.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- The candidates who belong to the UR EWS and the OBC category will have to pay the Rs.750 as application fee to the SBI.
- The candidates can make the application fee payment using the debit or the credit card or through net banking.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- MBA/ PGDM or Post Graduate Management degree and full-time BE/B.Tech in any stream. The Institute should be recognized/approved by Govt. bodies/ AICTE/ UGC.
- Candidates should have Min 25yrs to Max 35yrs of upper age limit as on 31.08.2020
SBI SCO Exam Syllabus 2023:
Check the Exam syllabus for SBI SCO Recruitment 2023:
- English: Articles & preposition, Cloze Tests, Sentence Correction, Fill in the Blanks, Reading Comprehension, Para substitution, Vocabulary, Para Jumble, Synonyms/Antonyms, Spelling check, Idioms & Phrases, Choosing the appropriate word, One-word substitution, Sentence arrangements, Completion of a Sentence, Logical Sequence of Words, Tenses, Subject-Verb Agreement, Theme detection, Verb, Voice change, Direct and indirect sentences, Odd one out Number
- Quantitative Aptitude: Boats & Streams, Data interpretations based on various arithmetics theories, Clocks, Decimal & Fractions, Data sufficiency, HCF & LCM, Logarithms, Mixtures & Allegations, Mensuration, Compound Interest, Mensuration, Profit and Loss, Speed and Distance, Permutation and Combination, Data Interpretation and sufficiency, Probability (will include Pie charts, Bar Graphs, Data table, Line graphs, Mixed graphs, case study, etc.), Problems on Ages, Permutation & Combination, Problems on Trains, Simplification, Roots, Time and Work, Volume & Surface, Area
- Reasoning Ability: Alphabet Test, Number series, Arithmetical Reasoning, Clocks & Calendars, Classification, Data Sufficiency, Direction and distance Sense Test, Deriving Conclusions from Passages, Inserting The Missing Character, Analytical reasoning, Time sequence test, Cause and effect Input and output arrangements, Coded inequalities, Seating arrangements, Decision making, Statement, Logical Venn Diagrams, Conclusions, Alphabet numbers, Theme Detection, Series Test, Analogies/Decision-making, Syllogism, Coding/Decoding, Blood Relations
SBI SO Syllabus for Professional Knowledge:
- Law Officer: Banking Regulated Laws, Negotiable Instruments, Banking Security Laws, Ethics and Corporate Governance in Banking, Banking Operational Laws, Electronic Banking, Regulatory Frameworks, Financial Analysis, Banker-Customer Relations, Compliance & Legal Aspects, Loans and Advances, Security Types, etc.
- Statistician: Basic Statistical Methods and Inference, Sampling Concepts, Time-series forecasting, Uni-Variate Data, Banking-Insurance, Bi-Variate Data Variance Analysis, Financial Market, Forecasting Portfolio, Simple Regression, Foreign Exchanges, Multiple Regression, Estimations Theory, Sampling Distribution, etc.
- Finance Officers: Direct and Indirect Taxes, Management Accounting Concepts, Accounting Standards, Auditing standards, Basic Accounting concepts and principles, Indian Capital Market, Foreign Exchanges, Auditing, Mutual Funds, Cost Accounting Concepts, etc.
- Systems Officer/IT Officer: Computer Networks and Basic Programing Languages (C, C++, Java), Basic concepts of Software and Hardware, Data Base Management Systems (DBMS), Data Structures, Computer Networks, Computer Organization, Network Programming, Digital Electronics, Algorithms, Web Technologies, Operating system & amp, Compiler design, System programming, Software engineering, Information Systems & Software Engineering, etc.
- Chartered Accountant: Accounting Standards, Financial Report Standards, Corporate Financial Reporting, Accounting and Reporting of Financial Instrument, Indian Accounting Standards, Share-based Payment, Liability Valuation, Indian Capital Market, Business valuation, Share, Inflation Accounting, Mutual Funds, Foreign Exchanges, Auditing, Accounting Guidance Note, etc.
SBI Manager Salary:
- Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS III) – Rs. 63840-1990/5-73790-2220/2-78230.
- The scale of pay applicable to the above grade is furnished above. The official will be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributory Pension Fund, LFC, Medical Facility, etc. as per rules in force from time to time.
Steps to Download SBI SCO Admit Card 2023:
- First, visit the official site of the State Bank of India at www.sbi.co.in
- Then search the careers option and click on it.
- Click on the link ‘SBI SCO Admit Card 2023’
- Enter the Name and Date of Birth & Click on ‘submit’
- SBI SCO Admit Card 2023 will display on your screen.
- Download the Admit card.
- The SBI SCO 2023 result will be released on the official website.
- The result will be announced just after a month of the exam date.
- Use the official website to check the exam result
- Enter the registration address and password to seek the exam result.
- The merit list will be available on the official website for the who have chosen for an interview.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here