SBI SCO Recruitment 2023: The State Bank of India will publish the Special Cadre Officers (SCO) Notification. The bank invites online applications from the candidates to apply for the Special Cadre Officers or the SCO. The recruitment is commenced for managerial posts. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Before you apply for the examination, you must know the eligibility criteria, the application process, and so on.
SBI SCO 2023 Notification:
- SBI SCO 2023 Application Form has been released and the last date to apply is 9th February 2023.
SBI SCO 2023: Overview
|Name of Examination
||State Bank of India Specialist Officer 2023
|Commonly Known As
||SBI SCO 2023
||Officials of the State Bank of India
||Special Cadre Officers & Manager
|Mode of Application
SBI SCO 2023 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now
| Release the notification
|Application Form released
||9th February 2023
|End to submit the application form
|Exam Fee Submit
SBI SCO 2023 Recruitment:
Eligible job seekers can apply for the different positions and to apply for these different positions, the candidates will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- The candidate will have to visit the official website.
- Then the candidate will have to click on the “Apply Now” link option.
- After that, you will have to click on the option, ” Click for New Registration” button.
- Now you will have to enter all the basic information on the new webpage that you are trying to access.
- Then you will have to upload the photograph and other documents that are required and after that pay the application fee. Once you make the fee payment, the job application form will be submitted online.
- The candidates who belong to the UR EWS and the OBC category will have to pay Rs.750 as an application fee to the SBI.
- The candidates can make the application fee payment using a debit or credit card or through net banking.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Bank Clerk Solved Paper Last 10 Years PDF – Click Here
- SBI/IBPS PO Solved Papers Last 10 Years PDF – Click Here
- MBA/ PGDM or Post Graduate Management degree and full-time BE/B.Tech in any stream. The Institute should be recognized/approved by Govt. bodies/ AICTE/ UGC.
- Candidates must be at least 25 years old and no older than 50 years old.
||Number of Posts
|Manager Quality & Training
|Command Centre Manager
|Deputy Vice President
The selection Process for the SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Jobs 2023 will be Shortlisting, Interviews/ Interaction & CTC Negotiation by the SBI higher officials.
- Vice President & Head: Rs. 48 Lakhs per annum
- Deputy Vice President: Rs. 33 Lakhs per annum
- Manager: Rs. 63840/-
The SBO SCO 2023 Admit card will be provided for both phases. Make sure to download the admit card using the official website. This card will be released a few days before the examination. Use the application number and password/date of birth to download the admit card. Carry ID proof and admit card at the exam venue.
Steps to Download SBI SCO Admit Card 2023:
- First, visit the official site of the State Bank of India at www.sbi.co.in
- Then search the careers option and click on it.
- Click on the link ‘SBI SCO Admit Card 2023’
- Enter the Name and Date of Birth & Click on ‘submit’
- SBI SCO Admit Card 2023 will display on your screen.
- Download the Admit card.
- The SBI SCO 2023 result will be released on the official website.
- The result will be announced just after a month before the exam date.
- Use the official website to check the exam result
- Enter the registration address and password to seek the exam result.
- The merit list will be available on the official website for those who have been chosen for an interview.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here