Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: A Small Info On Indian Navy Shared: Indian Navy Recruitment uses the Logo Bharatiya Nau Sena is the Naval Branch belonging to the Indian Armed Forces. This consisted of Indian Navy Recruitment for a year by recruiting the post of various officers, medical, Naval, and to other positions. The President of India, considered as the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy as well as Chief of Naval Staff is the four-star officer in the rank of Admiral, and responsible for commanding the Navy
Navy has invited applications for INET 2023-24. The applications are eligible for those who are unmarried make citizens from India. Such candidates are applicable for SSC or Short Service Commission within the Executive branch namely the General Service/ Hydro & Technical Branch. This post is for the General Service of the Indian Navy at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhima, Kerala. Those who are eligible for the course can apply via online mode.
Indian Navy SSR 2023 Highlight:
- Exam Name: INET (Indian Navy Entrance Exam)
- Board Name: Indian Navy
- Course: Short Service Commission Officer in Executive Branch viz (General Service/ Hydro) & Technical Branch (General Service)
- Exam Frequency: Twice in Year
- Post’s Name: Short Service Commission Officer
- Job Location: Across India
- Qualification: 12th Passed
- Tenure Type: Permanent
- Category: Government Jobs
INET 2023 Exam Date:
Find below the notification of the INET 2023 Exam Date. You can also check here the Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 online application form date announced.
|Submission of Online Application form date start||November 2022|
|Online Application form Last date to submit||December 2022|
|Admit Card||1st week of February 2023|
|Navy SSR Exam Date 2023||2nd week of February 2023|
|SSB interview Date of short-listed:||April 2023|
|Schedule of Training:||April 2023|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 Eligibility:
Age Limit: Only those candidates can apply to those who have been born between Jan 02, 1993, & Jul 01, 1998.
It is mandatory that those who possess BE/ B.Tech in any of the disciplines for the Executive Branch an apply
- BE/ B.Tech in Marine, Metallurgy, Control, Mechanical, Production/ Electrical or Electronics/ Telecommunications, Computer Science, Aeronautical, Instrumentation & Control, Automation & Robotics, Instrumentation, Industrial Engineering & Management, Aerospace & BS Marine Engineering for Engineering Branch (General Service), Automotive, Mechtronics can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023.
- BE/ B.Tech in Electronics, Telecommunication, Power Engineering, Electrical, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Power Electronics, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Control System Engineering, Instrumentation, Electronics & Instrumentations for Electrical Branch (General Service) for Technical Branch.
Indian Navy Educational Qualification 2023:
Those who have passed an Engineering degree or pursuing the final year of the Engineering course in any of the below-mentioned disciplines from recognized educational institutes can apply. Ensure for obtaining 60% marks till 5th and 7th semesters in regular and integrated courses respectively.
The selection of the candidates for Navy recruitment is based entirely on Intelligence Test, Discussion Test and Picture Perception, Group Test, Psychological Test, and Interview. Complete details are here!
- IHQ of MoD has reserved the right to shortlist the applications and for fixing the cut-off and percentage of the marks without assigning for any main reason. There will be no communication permitted at this stage. SSB interviews for all the shortlisted applicants will be scheduled in Bhopal/ Bangalore/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam. Those who are chosen will get info for the interview round through email or text message
- The interview process will take place in two different stages. In Stage, Intelligence test, Discussion test, and Picture perception will appear. Those who failed to clear this first stage will move back on the same day and in Stage II, other tests will be commenced such as Group testing, Psychological testing and interviews and this will last for four days. After clearing this stage, the candidate will move to a Medical test for three to five days.
- Candidates suggested by Service Selection Board – SSB and those who are declared medically fit will then be appointed for training according to All India permit and this is dependent on the number of seats
- There is no possibility for a change of the SSB center for an interview
- If there are is any correspondence about the change of the SSB dates then the phone call will be given. Make sure for downloading the call letter as soon as receive the intimidation via IHQ MoD via email or SMS
- There is no arrangement for paying any compensation in case of injury
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The Process to Apply Navy SSR 2023:
Those who are greatly willing to apply for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023 need to fill the application form using the online mode. There is the availability of a website that lets you collect the application form. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Just click the site, and get the application form. It is important to fill all the details with no hurry at all. Spend quality time and check the details at least once before the final submission. As soon as you are satisfied with the mentioned info, press Submit and this leads to applying for the Indian Navy. Go to the site, as the cost of the form and way to submit the application fee too mentioned on the main website. Make sure to use the site completely and catch immense of the info important for you.
Find Below Related Jobs:
- Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2023
- AFMC 2023 Application Form
- CDS 2023 Application Form
- NDA 2023 Application Form
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Indian Navy Vacancy 2023:
Find below about the Indian Navy Vacancy 2023 for Group C Civilians, Short Service Commission Officer, Canteen Attendant, SSC (Education) & PC (Logistics), Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’ & ‘B’ & Technical and Executive Branch:
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Sailor Senior Secondary:||2,200 posts|
|Sailor Artificer Apprentice:||500 Post|
|Group C Civilians||74|
|Short Service Commission Officer||19|
|SSC (Education) & PC (Logistics)||38|
|Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’ & ‘B’||16|
|Technical and Executive Branch||108|
Indian Navy Group C Salary Scale:
|Rank||Pay as per Defence Matrix||Level||MSP|
|Sub Lieutenant (S Lt)||56,100 to 1,10,700||10||15,500|
|Lieutenant (S Lt)||61,300 to 1,20,900||10|
|Lieutenant CDR (Lt Cdr)||69,400 to 1,36,900||11|
|Commander (Cdr)||1,21,200 to 2,124,00||12A|
The Indian Navy Sailors salary will be Rs. 14600 per month. After that candidates will be joining level 3 of the defense the salary will be between Rs. 21700 and 69100 Rupees:
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here
43 thoughts on “Indian Navy Recruitment 2023, Online Apply, Exam Dates & Eligibility”
good morning sir im sai kiran im pursuing degree final year i need indian navy job because im proud to be an indian i like to work under indian governement
Good morning sir …..I am b.tech final year student wanna join Indian navy plz do notify me whenever INET 2020 1 applications are out coz data available on website is lill. confusing.
if ur below then 21 then try for NDA
Sir I want to join indian navy iam born in 22-12-2002
My height is 157cm l.i am born in 2001,can i join indian navy
Sir as I had completed Mtech (civil)structures ieant to join in navy in which cadre I can join as I had seen 2020 posts for Ssr is it applicable for me pls let me know sir as my date of birth is on 26/08-1993 At present I am working in L&t for last year till date
i am pursuing my btech in mechanical branch in walchand college of engineering sangli,
my iq and education results are above an average.
my father was ex army servicemen.
and i need help from you to join indian nevy .
kindly requesting you to guide me to serve the country.
hope this massage will help me to reach to you.
thanks for reading.
i Indian navy but not information joined Indian navy.
SIR, I WANT TO JOIN INDIAN NAVY URGENTLY AFTER B.COM PASSED IN 2017 BCOZ MY FAMILY IS IN VERY BAD CONDITION…
I am from Kasaragod
I have only completed my A grade certificate of NCC
I like to join Navy
I’m proud to be a Indian..
I have scored 88%in sslc..
But I need to join Indian forces,
So please… I think you most be have help me… Please contact me 9686330866..thank you sir.
I was born on 16th November 2001. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy after +2.
i want join Indian navy as a Commander please suggest me how to join Indian navy. i join navy because i want ,and i trust my self if i want than i do everything so suggest me thank you…
When does the navy exam 2020 and aplication from……
I want to indian army defence job because that is my motherS revare.
I request for indian army defence please message and informed (896713812)
Sir I intreated in navy.please help to join navy
Sir Mujhe Indian Nevi Mein Shamil hona hai
Sir what date for next notification aa ,ssr and mr
Sir mere inter me 59℅ marks hii kya mii indian navy join kr sakta hu
my choice indian navy
Vinay Kumar Bharti Indian navy
Sir …..how to join Indian navy please send a details
Sir …..how to join Indian navy please send a details
no problem u can join
i want to join indian navy please sir my family is very poor condition
i want to join indian navy please suggest me how to improve himself
i want government sector in working. i need a government job.because my family is very bad condition
Sir, i want to join Indian navy argently after 10th pass in 2018 after march because my family is in very bad condition may i live in M.P thanks
Iam join Indian navy …pls…..want it
Address = snatan durga Mandir adharsh nagar Ballabgarh Faridabad.
Pin code Number : 121004
It’s my Dream join neavy
What is the date of merchant navy exam 2020?