NEET 2020: The National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam or the NEET is a common entrance examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) to regularize the admission of eligible candidates in around 600 medical colleges into various courses, belonging to UG and PG level. The supreme court has given the verdict that all admission processes to be carried out, based on the merit earned in this entrance examination. The score of the NEET exam plays an important role in earning a medical seat at UG or PG level. Entrance test in India gives the opportunity to the applicants to be part of the reputed courses such as MBBS and BDS.
Admission Open 2020
|UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|KIITEE 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Chandigarh University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Amity University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Amrita University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Manav Rachna 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|SRMIST Chennai B.Tech Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|GNIOT 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Sharda University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|BENNETT University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|GD Goenka University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
NEET Notification (Latest):
- NEET 2020 Admit Card has been postponed due to the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown.
- The Admit Card may be Released after the 15th of April 2020.
- The details about NEET 2020 Exam date will be updated here.
NEET 2020 Exam Date:
By now, you have just prepared for the test so the next formality expected from you to collect important dates from the main official site and get on with the crucial tasks.
|NEET 2020 Events||Exam Dates|
|Application form available||2nd December 2019|
|Final date to submit Application form||6th January 2020 (Extended)|
|Fee submit the last date||7th January 2020|
|Application form correction||15th January 2020|
|Application form correction last date||31st January 2020|
|NEET (UG) Admit Card||27th March 2020 (Postponed)|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||3rd May 2020 (Postponed)|
|Result Declaration||4th June 2020|
|Beginning of the counselling||Just after the announcement of the result|
NEET 2020 Application Form:
The NEET 2020 Application form will release in the month of December 2019 on the official website. The candidate after checking the Eligibility can register themself on the official website and before the last date of the exam can fill the form.
How to apply the NEET 2020 Application Form:
- First Visit the official site of NEET.
- Then click on the “Apply online” of the application form link and Register yourself.
- After registration, you will get an Application ID and password.
- Then fill up the NEET online form with your valid details.
- Now upload your scanned passport size photograph(10 Kb to 100 Kb), your signature(3 Kb to 20 Kb), left-hand thumb impression & class 10th passing certificate in the given format.
- After fill-up, the form checks your details carefully and submit it.
- Now you can pay Application Fee through online mode by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net-banking/UPI/Paytm. No offline mode is available for fee payment
The application fee payable for different categories is:
- Candidate of the General Category will pay Rs.1500/-
- Candidates of the General-EWS/ OBC-NCL will pay Rs. 1400/- and candidates of SC/ST/PWD/Transgender category will pay Rs.800/-
- Candidates will have to also pay additional charges & GST.
NEET 2020 Eligibility:
- Nationality: Candidate can be Indian, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) and Persons with Indian Origin (PIO) are eligible to apply for NEET (UG).
- Age limit: For General category, the minimum age limit should be 17 years and maximum age limit is 15 years. For SC/ST/OBC/PH should have their birthdate between 07.05.1988 and 01.01.2002 (5 years of age Relaxation).
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Examination (12th board examination) with Chemistry, Physics, and Biology/ Biotechnology with a minimum of 50% marks in each subject for General & General-EWS categories, 45% marks for PH & 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC category candidates in PCB group. Candidates are appearing in their qualifying exam are also eligible for NEET 2020.
NEET Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: offline (pen-paper based) mode.
- Questions Type: objective type (MCQ)
- Medium: English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Oriya, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu, and Kannada Languages.
- Number of questions: 180 questions
- Total Marks: 720 marks.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Every correct answer is of 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be subtracted for every wrong answer.
Details about the distribution of the number of questions & marks for each subject:
- Chemistry will consist of 45 Questions of 180 Marks.
- Physics will consist of 45 Questions of 180 Marks.
- Zoology will consist of 45 Questions of 180 Marks.
- Botany will consist of 45 Question of 180 Marks.
NEET Syllabus 2020:
Physics: Laws of Motion, Electrostatic, Electromagnetic Waves, Electronic Devices, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Properties of Bulk Matter, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, etc.
Chemistry: Basic concept of chemistry, Equilibrium, Hydrogen, Electro Chemistry, Surface Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, p-Block Elements, etc.
Biology: Human Physiology, Plant Physiology, Reproduction, Ecology & Environment, Cell Structure and Function, Diversity in Living World, Biology and Human Welfare, etc.
- NEET 2020 Physics Guide – 7th Edition
by Disha publication or Objective Physics for NEET 2020 | Volume 1 | Fourth Edition
by Pearson Education
- Objective Chemistry for NEET 2020 | Volume 1 | Fourth Edition
by Pearson Education or NEET 2020 Chemistry Guide – 7th Edition
by Disha Publication
- NEET 2020 Biology Guide – 7th Edition
by Disha Publication or NEET 2020 – Objective Biology
NEET Admit Card 2020:
The NEET 2020 admit card can be released on the official website. Candidate should download the admit card and print out of it. In Admit Card there will be the information about the exam centre, exam date, roll number, candidate name, etc.
Steps to download the NEET 2020 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of NTA NEET 2020.
- Then Click on “NEET admit card 2020”
- Now Enter ID & Password.
- Then click on the “Submit” button.
- Admit card of NEET will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card & take the print out of it.
NEET Result 2020:
The NEET 2020 results will declare on their official site on 4th June 2020. To Download the Result Candidate must login on the official website.
NEET 2020 Reservation:
NEET 2020 Reservation of seats under 15% All India Quota is given below:
NEET Counselling 2020:
The counselling will be conducted by Directorate General Health Services, Government of India. The qualified candidate will be invited for the counselling in the month of June 2020.