UPSC CAPF 2021: UPSC is a well-known platform where the reputed government job recruitment task takes place. Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) has released the application for CAPF AC 2021-22 on its official website. One of the examinations about which desirable candidates might be waiting includes Central Armed Police Forces (AC) Exam 2021 which helps to avail place in the Central Industrial Security Force, Border Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force, Sashastra Seema Bal, and Indo- Tibetan Border Police for the post of Assistant Commandant (Group- A). Candidates must read the given below article regarding all important details of the UPSC CAPF AC 2021 Application Form:
|UPSC Previous Years Solved Papers (Hindi) – Buy Now|
|Civil Service General Studies 20 Years Solved Papers – Buy Now|
|GK Book for UPSC & PCS Exam (English Medium) – Buy Now|
UPSC CAPF 2021-22 Notification:
- 5th May 2021: The last date to submit the Application Form for UPSC CAPF 2021.
- 15th April 2021: UPSC CAPF 2021-22 Notification has been released on the official website.
- 15th April 2021: The Exam Date has been announced, the exam will be conducted on 8th August 2021.
UPSC CAPF 2021 Notification: Highlights
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Exam Name||UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021-22|
|Conducted By||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Role||Assistant Commandants|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Job Location||Various Locations|
UPSC CAPF 2021 Exam Date:
|Events||Exam Dates (Announced)|
|Official Notification released date for Registration||15th April 2021|
|Deadline to submit Registration Form||5th May 2021|
|UPSC CAPF AC Application Withdrawn Date||12th to 18th May 2021|
|Download the Admit Card||July|
|Exam Date||8th August 2021 (1 Day)|
|UPSC CAPF 2021-22 Result||September|
UPSC CAPF 2021 Application Form:
Interested candidates can apply for CAPF 2021. There is the apply method is only Online Mode and No other method available to submit the application form. After the month of April 2021 candidates can submit the CAPF 2021 application form. Fill in all details very carefully, before submitting a check (Your Name, Your Parents Name, Education Qualification, Date of Birth, Residential and Permanent Address, E-mail ID, Contact Number, etc) all details once again. Candidates must upload the passport size photo and signature in the given format. after that pay the fee through Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc. After submitting the all information candidates can take the printout of the application form.
The payment of Rs.200/- need to be done as an examination fee. Online payment is accepted which should be done in any of the branches of the SBI bank. Candidates belonging to the categories SC, ST, and female candidates need not pay for the examination fee.
Steps to apply for UPSC CAPF Application Form 2021:
- Visit the official site of UPSC.
- On the home page, check the News Events.
- Then click on the CAPF AC 2021 Notification.
- Then click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab
- Click on the link “New Registration” on the new page.
- Fill in all the basic details on the registration form.
- The application form is in two parts – Part I is to fill in all the details, Part II is the payment of the fee
- Once the application form is filled and payment is done, the application process for the CAPF exam is complete.
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
|UPSC CAPF 2021 Notification||Click here|
|UPSC CAPF 2021 Application Form||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
UPSC CAPF 2021 Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
UPSC CAPF AC 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
An Indian citizen is a valid candidate for the UPSC CAPF AC 2021 examination. The male and female aspirants can fill the form to appear in the exam.
- A candidate must either be a citizen of India, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan, and East African Countries of Malawi, Zaire, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Kenya, Zambia, and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanent settlement.
- Aspirants should have ages between 20 to 25 years as of Aug 01, 2021. Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commandants.
- The aspirant needs to be a graduate candidate in any of the streams via some recognized university/institute.
Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests
|100 Meters race||In 16 seconds||In 18 seconds|
|800 Meters race||In 3 minutes 45 seconds||In 4 minutes 45 seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters (3 chances)||3.0 meters (3 chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.)||4.5 Meters||–|
The selection process is based on
- Written Exam
- Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests
- Interview/Personality Test
In this section, candidates can find the Exam Pattern of CAPF 2021. Here we describe both Paper (Paper I & Paper-II)
Paper I – General Ability and Intelligence (Objective type questions)
|Questions Type||MCQs (Multiple choice questions)|
|Questions Paper Language||Hindi & English|
Paper-II – General Studies, Essay & Comprehension (Descriptive type questions);
|Questions Type||Descriptive type questions|
|Negative marking||1/3rd marks will be deducted for each incorrect response|
Marks according to Procedure:
|Paper I||250 Numbers|
|Physical and Medical Test|
UPSC CAPF 2021 Syllabus:
Get the syllabus for UPSC CAPF 2021. We describe briefly the syllabus for Paper (I) and Paper (II) below:
Paper 1 (General Ability & Intelligence):
- Current Events of National & International Importance: Awareness of current events of national & international importance in the broad areas of governance, industry, music, societal & developmental issues, business, culture, arts, Globalization, & the interplay among nations, literature, sports.
- General Science: General awareness, Biotechnology, scientific temper, Environmental Science, comprehension & appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation like Information Technology.
- General Mental Ability: Quantitative aptitude, Logical reasoning, numerical ability & data interpretation.
- History of India: Social, Areas of growth of nationalism & freedom movement, economic & political aspects of History.
- Indian Polity & Economy: Regional & International security issues & human rights including its indicators, Knowledge of the Country’s political system & the Constitution of India, Economic development in India, social systems & public administration.
- Indian & World Geography: Physical, social & economic aspects of geography pertaining to India & the World.
For Paper 2 (General Studies, Essay & Comprehension):
- Part A: Essay questions which are to be answered in the long narrative form either in Hindi or English among the topics as Polity & Economy, Geography, Knowledge of Security & human rights issues, analytical ability & modern Indian history especially of the freedom struggle.
- Part B: Comprehension, Précis writing & other communications/language among the topics as simple grammar & other aspects of language testing, précis writing, Comprehension passages, developing counter-arguments.
Interview/Personality Test :
Candidates who are declared qualified in the Medical Standards Tests, will be called for Interview/Personality Test. Candidates who are declared medically unfit but allowed to appear before the “Review Medical Board” on their appeal by the Appellate Authority will be called for Interview/Personality Tests provisionally. The Interview/Personality Test will carry 150 Marks. Candidates who are short-listed for the Interview/Personality Test, including those shortlisted for Interview/Personality Test provisionally will be issued a Detailed Application Form (DAF) in which among other things, they will be required to indicate their preference of Forces.
UPSC CAPF 2021 Admit Card:
- Candidates get the UPSC CAPF AC 2021 Admit Card from the official Website.
- CAPF 2021 Admit Card will release 15 to 20 days before the exam.
The Details About the Examination:
The written examination for the posts of UPSC CAPF AC 2021 will be conducted on 8th August 2021. The exam will be commenced at 40 different examination centers. The Examination will be held at the following Centres:
- PORT BLAIR
- PRAYAGRAJ (ALLAHABAD)
- JAIPUR RAIPUR
- PANAJI (GOA)
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test.
- UPSC Commission will be decided the Cut-Off Mark of UPSC CAPF 2021
- Candidates must have scored the minimum cut-off marks to qualify for the exam.